The pain

MIX'S POV:

"Earth, ehh about you and ..." I carefully asked what if he gets mad if I ask him, or worse what if he leaves me for Aye? "Oh yeah, she's pretty isn't she. She's so cute when I teased her" I already stopped listening. So they really are dating. Then it will be the end of us.

"But no matter how much I compliment her, she won't get close to what I feel for you." Earth said as he hold me by my waist. "I tease her because she's our new family member. " he said "but she's your age, wouldn't you fall in love with her?" Suddenly he pushed me away "if you don't have faith in our love, then it's over" and he walked away.

I quickly grabbed his arm but he shook it off, accidentally hit me in the face. Once I touched the ground I thought he would leave me. "They say one person's trash is another one's treasure. I hope you find someone who treasures you" Mix said as tears streamed down as he held his cheek. Look what you caused Mix. You pushed away the man you love...

"You stupid. Look what you did. Now he will definitely leave you for someone better. You don't deserve him" I murmured as tears keeps streaming down my face.

NO ONE'S POV:

The second Earth touched Mix he turned around in shock and looked at his depressive lover who murmured some words and he was crying . Earth quickly grabbed mix shoulders.

"Mix ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to - hey look at me" he said as he lifted the boy's head. "Sorry that I snapped like that. Forgive me honey and i will never be able to find someone better than you. You make me complete. "

"So you won't break up with me" he asked as the tall man smiled and shook his head.
"Thank you Earth, I love you" Earth smiled and kissed the top of the boy's head. "I love you too Mix"

Mix got shy as he rubbed his head against earth's shoulder. "Are you a cat because you're purrrrrrfect." Earth smiled as he rubbed Mix's back. Mix giggled as he sniffed earth's neck.

"I think I need to see a doctor. Because I'm lacking of vitamin U" Mix said and earth hugged him tightly. "then about making purr first" earth smirked as he licked mix's ear making him moan.

"Earth, mhmm ... i feel like I'm high, not on catnip but your smell. It's making me intoxicated" mix said as he kissed earth with a lot of passion.
________________

Last time:

"Turbo, we have an urgent matter to discuss. Are you alright? do you want to rest first, we can tell you what happend , later on."Gulf said. I shook my head and stood up and breath in and out a few times. "I'm okay. i think i can handle it" i said as we went to the door.

As son as the others arrived Kaownah stood up and took a deep breath. "I decided to leave this place for a while. It's not that I don't like to be with you all, but I want to do something else with my life" he said as he looked at us.

' In the end I can't handle it.' suddenly my cheeks were wet from my tears and i started to hyperventilating. suddenly i felt a hand in front of my mouth and a voice whispered in my ear. "breath slowly, my love"

Who was it? Kaownah? Someone else?

Turbo tried to catch his breath as he opened his eyes. Kaownah was looking at him in concern.
I slightly pushed him away as I stood up. "are you okay now?" He asked and Turbo nodded. "thanks" he said . Kaownah looked at him with pain in the eyes.

"Turbo it's not like I'm breaking up with you. It's just I feel like the things I do right now is not fulfilling at the moment. I want to be like Mew having a PhD. I want to be a man that can support you even better than I can right now." Kaownah said as he caressed his lover's cheek.

Turbo nodded and hugged him tightly. "then remember to visit us once in a while. I'll be lonely without my ultimate partner" he nodded As he put a kiss on Turbo's forehead. "I will baby"
They had their last dinner together before Kaownah moved out.

A few years later we covered infinite song

"clock"

In the same time, we passed each other by too quickly
As if we're standing on top of the clock hands
Time flows too quickly
Having been together for a moment seems like a miracle

Each moment stacks up
And each page overlaps into several pages
It may seem like goodbye and hello
Same word but different meanings, so hard
Countless people passing by each day
But after it's over, I draw you out again

You're my only refuge
You're my only refuge for my heart

It's only you for me
How much more do I have to run to see you again?
Wait for me, don't forget me
I'm gonna tell you I love you from by your side

I wanna feel your warmth
I won't lose you again
I'm gonna embrace you
Warmer than anyone else

From the start of the day
Till the night with pretty stars
I want our story to fill it up
I want the moments we meet within the border of time to repeat

Our days are the same but different as it repeats
Our days can't always be peaceful
Each of us goes through the wind in life
Swaying back and forth like reeds
I may be weak but I'm right here
Relying on the roots that is you

You're my only refuge
You're my only refuge for my heart

It's only you for me
How much more do I have to run to see you again?
Wait for me, don't forget me
I'm gonna tell you I love you from by your side

I'll fill up the hidden emptiness
In your heart
Even after time, we'll remain in each other's memories

In our future
We will smile just like always
I won't ever lose your passionate eyes that look at me
I'll remember everything

Quickly, quickly, I'm running toward that day, D-Day
My throat is parched, my heart is burning
I hope this encounter remains as a memory
A story that will be recorded once again

It's only you for me
How much more do I have to run to see you again?
Wait for me, don't forget me
I'm gonna tell you I love you from by your side

I wanna feel your warmth
I won't lose you again
I'm gonna embrace you
Warmer than anyone else

I Wanna be with you

___________________
No kaownah... here 😢 turbo is lonely.

Hope you liked this chapter.
Thank you for reading❤❤❤