don't go

Last time:

"Gun baby, can you please open the door, i need to tell you something"
-------------------------------------------------------------
OFF'S POV:

i said and the door slowly opened, Gun hung his head low and stepped aside. i sat on his bed and signed him to sit next to me. he slowly sat next to me not looking at me, just playing with his fingers.

"Gun, i'm sorry for being so harsh just now, can you forgive me?" i said and he nodded "n-no n-need to apologize it's  my fault. i sh-shouldn't give that as p-present, umm...but don't worry i-i wont bo-bother you on your holidays. I'll stay away as much as possible.

  I think  that's the best present I can give you now" he said and sobbed a little bit, it hurts me to know that he's crying . im such a fool to make my love cry.

i hugged him tightly and whispered "sorry, Gun, what I said before is a lie.  i would never spend holidays without you, I'm sorry for hurting you. " I placed my lips on his forehead. " can I have that monkey back. it has your confession for me on it" he looked at me in confuse but gave it to me. i kissed the monkey and said "i love you too, Gun...please open my presents" i said and shove the presents in his arms, i looked at him as he opened the presents, everytime he opened one he would blush 'so cute' i giggled making him blush more.

i gave him a kiss and whispered in his ear "i love you honey,but you still need to open one more present" he looked around him, but all presents were already opened. “but i opened all of them." he said, i grabbed his hand and pulled him toward me, making him fall on top of me.

"you forgot to open this present, me." i said as i pointed at myself and he blushed more than before, he leaned in and our lips almost touched, he's teasing me, i smirked and groped his ass, he moaned and started to kiss me lightly, the kiss became wetter and full of passion.

he was about to take of my clothes when Mix run in "mae, por, look what i g-ppps sorry" he said and wanted to run. "it's alright Mix come back in." i said as we both laughed at Mix. i kissed him one more time before we went to play with Mix and his new toys.

suddenly the bell rang and we went downstairs, i hold Gun's hand tightly,"Papi, can you let go" he asked me. "no, what if the mailman steal you from me, i dont wanna" i whined making him laugh and kissed my pout away. i opened the door and there he stood...no, not the mailman, the nature guy. "what are you doing here" i asked him.

"im here to talk to Mix, after that im leaving" he said. "ok, MIX TARZAN IS HERE FOR YOU" i yelled and saw that frog guy glare at me "NO I DONT WANT TO SEE TARZAN, HE'S SCARY, SEND HIM BACK TO THE WOODS" Mix yelled making me laugh.

"just come here Mix i'll protect you" i yelled with a smile. Mix came donwstairs and froze. "Mix, please let me speak before you run away." Tarzan said.

"what do you want Earth?" Mix said as he walked downstairs. " well...here for you”he said as he gave Mix the present, a kiss on his cheek and he ruffled Mix's hair making him blush. he was about to leave when Mix hold Earth's jacket "it's cold outside, stay inside for a while." he said making Earth smile.

EARTH'S POV:
----FLASHBACK----
It’s cold, stay inside for a while” Mix said to me. “So Mix do you like Tarzan again?” Off said laughing. “M-Mai I HATE Tarzan ” Mix  said, making my heart ached a little bit.

“I like the earth better” mix said and looked down with a blush. My heart started to pound hard against my chest ‘Mix likes me’ I thought and hugged him tightly, not want to let him go.
“P' what are you doing” Mix asked  and I let go.

‘did I heard it wrong’ I thought as my hope got taken away a little by little. “sorry Mix” I said and looked away. “It’s late already, uhm I think I should go…” I said and started to walk away.

“Wait P’Earth, wouldn’t you stay a little longer?” Mix asked with puppy eyes and I nodded. He smiled brightly and went to look for the gifts I gave him. *why are you smiling so brightly when you don’t love me?* I asked myself and went to find solutions in my head.

“P' thanks for the gifts I LOVE YOU” a little flower plushy said, I looked up and I saw Mix holding the talking flower. “What did it say” I asked and he let it talk again. “P' thanks for the gifts I LOVE YOU”, I looked at Mix as his head was buried in the flower. “ You love me? But didn’t you hate me?” I asked and he shook his head.

“but it's the plushy who said that he loves me not you, so I don’t think you love me” I said and Mix’s eyes widen and tears started to form in his eyes. “I love you P' earth, I do” he said and panicked a little, I chuckled softly and hugged him. “I know, I love you too Mix.” I said and he pouted “ you meanie.” He said and playfully hit my chest.  "So Tarzan and the cutey are back together. DON'T FUCKING HURT MIX OR I KILL YOU" Gun said and give me a dead glare making me nod so hard that my neck hurts.
------Flashback ends-------

Since then I stayed at Gun’s house, his cooking is so delicious, but every time I say something that makes Gun smile I receive a dead glare from Off. But I don’t care as long Mix is mine, I don’t look at others.
-----------------------------------------------------