still trying

If you are underage. (Like very innocent kids )  please skip the first part of this chapter.

Well I can't forbid you guys so please proceed on own risk.

Enjoy. ..

“god you look so innocent and helpless .You are making me think that I'm going to commit a crime.”  Mew turned and asked the stewardess if they could stand behind those curtains since doing it in the toilet is to obvious.

  First she didn't want to but Gulf was looking at her helplessly. Her face became red and nodded.
Mew quickly grabbed Gulf and closed the curtains. “we can’t do much, so bear with this now.” Mew kissed him and Gulf nodded.

Mew place his leg between Gulf’s and brushed it against Gulf’s pirate part. Gulf gave a silent moan as he grind his front on Mew's leg. Mew loosens Gulf’s pants and slide his hand towards Gulf’s ass.

Gulf looked at Mew who gave him a small kiss on his nose.  Then Mew slowly kneaded Gulf’s ass and pressed Gulf against his leg .

Gulf had a hard time to hide his moans so Mew turned him around and covered his mouth as he  started to play with the front while whispering what he would do to Gulf when they land. After a few minutes Gulf came in his pants.

Mew slowly wanted to remove his hand as Gulf held him back "more"  he tilted his head back and he whispered seductively in  Mew's ear. 

"God Damn. I also want that.  But the slapping sound will be heard by others." Gulf pouted as he licked his lips as he started to hump  against Mew's hand. 

Mew groaned as he wrapped his fingers around Gulf's junior again faster moved faster  until Gulf cums again. 

He quickly pulled out his hand and grabbed a wet tissue to clean Gulf and his hand. Mew opened the curtains and  they went back to their seats .

Mew let the tired Gulf sit first before he put Gulf's head on his shoulder as the boy fell a sleep. Mew held his hand tightly “you'll be the death of me . But I love you Gulf.  My one and only sunflower"

Mew leaned his head on Gulf's and fell a sleep.
Meanwhile the stewardess was going crazy behind curtains in another part of the airplane.  It seems that she is a fujoshi.

She was telling the others that there was a cute bl couple who might be doing something dirty behind the curtains. 

“hey watch it.  You are drooling " her co-worker said while laughing. The stewardess quickly retouched her make up before going back to the passengers.

Once passing by Mew Gulf she gave an okay sign and Mew nodded.  She smiled as she walked away ,screaming on this inside,  ‘they definitely did something’

Ya ya was sitting in her seat with red puffy eyes with First next to her. 

“why does he like him? What can he give what I can't? Have you seen me. I have long beautiful hair, I'm pretty, I’m a GIRL, when you see me with him we look perfect together.  “ she ranted and first sighed.

  “yeah what does Gulf see in that two-timer? Aren't I better than him? I'm loyal, I'm young. I can probably kiss better than him.  I at least won't take a dirty bitch with us on vacation.  Just the two of us” He said and Yaya glared at him. 

“who are you calling a bitch? Just because you want to fuck that boy but can't.  Doesn't mean you can slander someone. “ Yaya said and first laughed. 

“don't play the innocent one.  You are not much better than me.  You wanted them to break up so he could be with you. Then cry because Gulf just told Mew your feelings. You were hoping he would sympathy you and date you. If I saw you I also wouldn't date you”

Both of them were glaring at each before looking away. 

Gulf stirred as he slowly woke up and found Mew holding his hand while sleeping.  Gulf smiled as he placed a small kiss on Mew's cheek. Out of nowhere Yaya stood in front of them. 

Gulf looked around and found multiple eyes on them.  ‘I feel like I'm in a reality tv show' Gulf thought.

“Gulf I'm not sure what Mew told you to be this romantically wrapped around each other but he said once we arrived in Thailand you'll break up.  In the end a girl is better. “ she said while smirking at him. 

“uhm I… I don't believe you" Gulf said as he tighten his grip on Mew's hand.  “it's true so enjoy it until the last moment. Because after that he's mine" she smirked while Gulf looked at her in disbelieve.

“what kind of nonsense are you putting inside my sunflower’s head? “ Mew said as he held Gulf tightly pressing kisses in his neck trying to conform his baby.

“just because Luke rejected you, doesn't mean you can break mine. If you forgot I'm in love with this guys ass. “ he structured her to come closer in case kids might hear this. 

“I love to pound inside him. Feeling him wrapped around my dick tightly as I hit his prostate.  How he moan my name when I pleasure him. I love the most when he grabbed my hair when he cums as he screams my name.

I love to see his trembling body when my juices flows out him after I pulled out. it makes me hard instantly. 

Last bit not least, he only have to bite his lip seductively or give me an innocent look and I want him already.  I don't see myself doing that to anyone else.” Mew said and both yaya and Gulf were stunned with a red face.

  Yaya quickly went back to the seat while Gulf hide his face.  “what's wrong Gulf" Mew asked with a smile. 

“You can't just tell everybody these 18+ things. Especially not when I have to bear with only your fingers.” Gulf suddenly smirked. 

“we still have to wait for 1 hour before we land" he said as he walks his fingers over Mew's tight up to his crotch and slowly brushed down to his knee.  Mew glared at him as sweat started to form on his forehead. 

“How long can you wait before you are able to plunge into my warm ass. I don't think we can stop with just doing it once.” Gulf blew some air in Mew's ear watching it changes to a bright red colour.

“just wait honey.  I'll make sure to do you thoroughly.  Maybe next time you won't provoke Me when we still have to wait this long" Mew said as he tried to calm his mind while biting Gulf's neck. 

“I'll take revenge Gulf.  This panda won't let his sunflower go that easily" Gulf smirked.  “we will see that.  You're getting older.  Your stamina might not be what it used to be. “ Gulf giggled. 

“I'll show you what this old man can do.  Don't get tired on me honey.”