dream

Mix and earth received gun's message

+++++++++
Hello sweethearts,
I want to tell you that P'off and I are no longer together. 

I took my time to forgive him, but it seems that I wasted to much time. 

He doesn't want my forgiveness anymore.  I ruined it.

Anyway Off is nice, He probably won't kick you out, because I'm gone.

It was nice meeting you.  I hope you won't make the same mistake as me when you fight.

Good luck.

Loves Gun.
+++++++++

Mix looked at Earth and gulped.

“Earth,  Offgun broke up" he said as he tightly held on earth's hand.  “don't worry.  Everything will be okay" he said as he placed a kiss on mix's forehead. Mix smiled as the touch and hugged him tightly.

The moment he let go earth had a disgusted expression on his face. Mix's eyes widen as his chest squeezed a bit.

He was hurt as he put on a small smile while letting go.

‘Why… he doesn’t like me touching him?’ he gulped as he turned around

“Let’s go to the mall” he said pretending that he didn’t saw earth’s expression.

Things got a little awkward between them and mix kept his distance between them. Earth wasn't used to it,  he wanted mix too cling on him and ask him to buy whatever he wants.

He wanted to see mix sulking when he refuses.
He wondered why mix was so quiet.

He then just realised that his expression might have hurt mix. He tried to make up with him by holding mix's hand but mix avoided him.

Taking whatever he could get in his hands to keep his hands full. Earth sighed

‘shit, how do I make it up with him’ after done shopping earth wanted to take mix to a restaurant but mix shook his head. 

“thank you for the offer p' earth. But I'm tired right now and I just want to go home" mix said not looking at Earth.  Earth sighed again and drove back home. 

“I'll go and buy something.  Please take a rest my little kitten" he said and mix nodded.  Mix sighed as he laid down on the couch looking at the ceiling, it didn't take long before he fell asleep.

“mix…” and mix opened his eyes. “we can't be together after all" earth said
“p' earth when did you get home? And what are you talking about” he asked frowning.

“I don't think we are made for each other and I don't think we can be happy if we stayed together any longer." earth said as he walked away.

“w-what are you taking about earth? Hey wait earth. Where are you going?” mix said as he looked earth getting further away from him.
“Earth!!!” he yelled hoping he will turn around but sadly he didn't and his vision became blurry.

“mix” Mix's watery eyes shot open as he was breathing heavily and a worried earth was looking at him. “are you okay? You were having a nightmare" earth said as he pat mix’s hair.

‘A dream?’  But it looked so real to mix as he stood up wiping away his tears and walked to the kitchen getting himself some water.

“Mix? What was your dream about? You really looked upset" earth said as he hugged mix from behind inhaling his sweet scent.

“that… was… i…maybe because I was really tired… in it you told me that we can’t be together anymore" mix said and earth's eyes widen. “As if I would say that.” He said and mix turned around.  “I told you it was just a dream" mix said.

Earth shook his head. “even if it is a dream I won’t allow you to leave me." He said and mix looked at him before looking down.

“you know… I… at first didn’t know it was a dream. Today you seemed to be disgusted with my touch, I wasn't  sure if you have felt that way for a long time already. So  I thought that you really wanted to break up and it scared me a lot…” mix said.

Earth grabbed mix's face and kissed him roughly. “in a dream, or reality I won’t allow myself to say something like that. I lost you before and that I won't allow a next time.” He said as he held mix's face with his big hands.

“no matter what happens you have to stay with me. Promise me” he said and mix blushed.  “but now i know it's just a dream.”

Earth wanted to mix to promise him.

“don't they say that dreams are what you truly feel” he said . “no, it’s not like-" earth cut him off. He was getting angry  “I don’t want to hear excuses.  Just promise me that you will stay with me.” Earth said and mix gulped and nodded.

Earth sighed and placed short kisses on mix's lips.

“I’m sorry mix. I didn’t know my expression would hurt you this much. I don’t feel disgusted at all. I didn't mean anything with that expression. Please forgive this idiot" earth said as he used his thumb to rub mix's soft lips.

  Mix kissed earth's thumb and nodded. Earth smiled and hugged him tightly. 

“today's date was a failure.  Let's redo it” he said as his hand travelled down to mix's butt and squeezed it earning a small moan from mix.

“are you hungry,  my little kitten" he said as he kissed mix's neck.  “hmm yes" mix breathed out as he tilted his head.

Earth let go and grabbed his bags. 

“ i bought some fried chicken. Let's eat" he said as he hold mix's hand taking him to the dinner table.  Once settling down earth smirked. 

“after this I'll explore your sweet body, I'll thrust out all your bad thoughts.” He said and mix blushed. 

“earth…” was all mix could say before hiding his red face in his hands. 

“when was the last time I touched you so passionately?” he continued as he rubbed little circles on mix’s inner thigh and mix pushed him away.

“earth~ you meanie” he said as he ate his chicken with trembling hands, mix was getting aroused and started to struggle in his seat.  It was like his body was already screaming ‘please do me'.

He turned and saw earth eating his chicken super slowly with a smirk.  “earth" mix pouted before he stood up.

“I'm going to take a shower" he said while sliding his hand over earth's chest. “I wonder if you can wait that long" he whispered in earth's ear.

“enjoy eating your chicken.  I'm going to prepare myself" he said he walked away slowly. “wait mix! Let me help you" he said and mix laughed.