A long long day

GUN'S POV:
I woke up in a small dark room. Muy head it hurts and there wasn't much light. "What happened" I asked myself as I tried to stand up but unfortunately I couldn't move my arms and legs. Something was prevented me to move. Then I heard a click and something let some light inside the room.

"So, so…snowwhite has woken up" A guy said.
I blinked a few times before I could see them properly. "Who are you guys" I asked as I tried to move. "You can't escape" the guy said. "Dude he's so sexy "another guy said as he begin to eye rape me. "Wait kiddo. You can do it with him after we beat Off. He will retire from the competition and rescue his little toy here "he said and I began to laugh

"He won't. If you think He will rescue me. You're wrong. To him I mean nothing. You should have kidnapped someone else." I said as my tears began to leak over my eye lids.

"I was so stupid to believe he loved me. All I meant to him was a good fuck. He never loved me. I feel like a whore. Nobody would rescue a whore." I began to cry. The guys were standing dumbfounded.

"It's seems Off is even are worse asshole than we are" the first guy said. "But even though he won't rescue you. We are terrible sorry but we need to kill you since you saw our faces and you know too much." The guy said and they bowed.

'Well there isn't a meaning in my life anymore, I won't get what I wanted the most. Someone who would love me … I wanted to give up anyway. This will be easier and faster’ I closed my eyes and waited for my death

But then I felt the rope loosen and I got lifted up. I opened my eyes and found myself being carried by a muscular man.

Soon he put me at the backseat and drove away. He left behind a voice message "Hey Aom. I'm sorry I couldn't give you the roses myself. I hope Off didn't buy the wrong one. But even though I can't confess to you in person I want to say I love you. Please date me. “The guy said and smiled at his achievement.’ I look at him with big questioning eyes.

"Yes Gun?" he said as he feels my eyes on him.  he looked in the mirror to look at me. "Who are you and isn't Off dating Aom?'" I asked and he stepped on the  brakes immediately. Luckily i had my seatbelt on our else i think i could fly.

"WHAT “he screamed and raced towards Off's house. Soon as he stopped the car he ran towards Off raising his fist. YOU TRAITOR" he screamed and I stepped out. As soon as Off saw me, he pushed the guy aside and ran towards me. “My honey you are unharmed. OMG I was so worried. Lucky I could track the car before it disappeared from my sight."

"YAH Off, how dare you to date Aom. You knew I loved her. OMG what kind of a friend are you. "He yelled as he tried to hit Off

"Oiii idiot. I’m not dating her. I only have my gun. Why should I date her when the perfect human is by my side? Now move. I’m going to take love back home" Off said and dragged me away.

Soon the night came and I lied next to Off. I turned around facing his back and touched his abdomen.
"Gun don't touch me “he said and I withdrawn  my hand.i felt another pang in my heart.

  ’He must think I’m dirty' I thought and turned around. My heart it hurts again, my eyes were wet. I’m so ugly right now. I bet he don't want me anymore. He was just nice it was just an act. After a while I stood up and wore my clothes. I should go, I don't belong here’ I thought and walked towards the kitchen.

'Last breakfast I can make for my love. I hope with this last bite you take that you will be happy, even if I’m not around' I thought and prepared the food. Soon the clock tolled five times and I knew he would stand up soon. I tried to open the door but it was shut.

"Honey, where are you going" he said and I looked at the still sleepy Off. "I'm just going for a walk" i lied but I could see he didn't buy it.
"Gun, you can't lie to me, I know you want to leave but why" he asked as he stepped closer and closer with a sad face.

"Don't look at me like that. I want to leave because you don't want me anymore. I bet you think I’m dirty after all those people have touched me while I was unconscious. I bet you look different at me right now. You don't want me anymore" I said as tears.

"No no baby, I’m sorry. Because I said 'don't touch me' right." he asked as I nodded slowly. He lifted my head and kissed away my tears.
"Sorry. Seeing you like that yesterday made my heart hurts so much I wasn't able to protect my most important person. I didn't want you to touch me. Because I hurt you before. I wanted you to hit me, hurt me to pay your pain. But please don't leave me. Those days when you left me. When I saw you got taken away in front of my eyes. I felt so helpless. I can't do anything without you" Off said as his tears rolled from his cheek over mine.

"If you still want to leave. Please let me call someone to go with you. So you can be safe wherever you go " he said as he stepped away and smile. Yes I wanted to leave, but seeing him like this made my heart hurt so much. I couldn't leave him behind like this.

I stepped towards Off and moved my arms around his neck.
"I won't you Papi. But don't fall for Aom or anyone else. You hurt me so much already . I thought you didn't want me anymore "I said and he hugged back and placed his face in my neck.

I looked at the clock  and wanted to push off away "Off you are going to be late" I said but he ignored me and started to kiss my neck "nghnn~" I moaned and gave him more excess by tilting my head to the other side. I felt him smile and pulled my shirt down a little and kissed my collarbone.  "how about i take a day off. Can I go further baby"? He asked and I nodded.

"I'll be your breakfast" I said seductive and pinched his nipple before pulling him at his shirt dragging him to the coffee table, I pushed everything off and laid there opening my legs." Come here papi" I said slowly revealed my collarbone  and his eyes were buying with lust. "Ohh P'off turned ON” I teased and he began to eat my body.