Girls

Thank all of you for reading this story. Sorry for the wait, please enjoy

____________________________

On a nice day Mix and Earth were walking thru the streets enjoying each other company. When earth noticed that a lot of people were staring since Mix had unbuttoned his shirt half way.

Earth frowned, he didn't like him to show that much skin. "hey, are your buttons broken or something. You are revealing too much" Earth said as he wanted to button op mix's shirt.

"P' Earth!... don't do that. I don't think it's too revealing at all." Mix said as he unbuttoned his shirt again.
Earth was upset that mix didn't listen to him.

'Recently he has been showing off his chest more and more. I did tell him before that i didn't like it. Wasn't I clear enough?'

Earth wondered and looked at Mix. "Mix, you know I'm possessive right?... you know I don't like it when you show off your chest" he said as he grabbed mix's hand. "I know Phi... it's just... that you have been getting more handsome every time I look at you. I just wanted to fit your image, so I tried to look cool too." Mix said and looked down.

"but I'll button up if you really hate it. " Mix pouted as he reached towards his buttons. "nah. Keep it this way, but don't unbutton more than this" earth said as he intertwine their fingers.

Mix smiled cutely as they continued walking. Half way thru mix noticed that earth's shirt was unbottom till the last 2 buttons and mix stopped walking.
Earth turned around "what's wrong mix?" he asked.

"you have unbuttoned your shirt way further than I did" mix pouted. "you can't sh-" suddenly some girls pushed him aside asking Earth for his number and social.

Mix saw  earth smiling so happily at those girls and stepped back a bit. 'you like attention from girls. Don't you?' he looked around and went to sit on a bench.

He looked around and went to buy some food before he returned to the bench. He waited for earth to return. But once the food started to get cold he stood up.

' I've enough' mix thought as he threw away the food and left earth there with the girls.

'Now that I think about it. Earth only kisses me now. It's been a while since we did "that" and he hasn't gone beyond that... now that he knows how a male body feels like, he probably want to do that with girls. Since they have things I don't have. I haven't seen him smile that brightly before.' Mix thought and felt his heart clench .

'like last time. He was so happy talking to that girl who tried to hurt offgun. He even yelled at me.' Mix sighed as he walked aimlessly thru the streets.

'would it be bad to think that it would be better if I was a girl? Or more feminine? Would earth like me better then?' mix shook his head. 'I don't think so... even as a girl I'm not as pretty as them... he will never notice me' he accidentally walked into offgun who were shopping. Mix gave them a small smile and left before they could ask him questions.

They walked further until they saw a bunch of girls together and they walked closer to look which celebrity was there. Gun raised his eyebrows when he saw who it was.

"Earth, what are you doing?" he asked and the girls glared at him for speaking to him. Off wrapped his arm around gun as he glared back.

"oh, hey off and gun. Well I'm here with mix on a date" he said and looked around.

"if you are searching for mix. You are too late. We saw him leaving like.." off looked at his watch "45 minutes ago" earth eyes widen. "i have been here this long?" he gulped. Earth looked at them wanted to ask a question but stopped

"Mix looked upset but didn't say anything. We don't know where he went" off said and earth quickly apologize to the girls and left.

"Why did you call him. Who are you to talk to him" a girl snarled at gun. "you don't have to know who we are. If you dare to touch my boyfriend. I'm going to call the police and sue all of you." Off said with a low voice as he already pressed the emergency number.

A several girls already flees the scene, but one girl stepped forward and wanted to grab gun. "hey what are you doing. Keep your hands to yourself." They all turned to see who it was.

Gulf walked over as he stood in front of gun. His dead glare was no joke as more girls left. "you ugly. This is our business. Move" the girl pushed him, suddenly she shivered as she felt a pair of eyes on her back. "yeah, keep touching him and you'll find yourself on the bottom of the ocean" a cold voice spoke in her ear. She quickly jumped back and watched mew walked towards gulf. "yai nong, are you okay? Did she bruised you? Do you need checkup in the hospital?" he asked as he checked gulf. Gulf giggled as he hugged mew tightly. " I'm good thank you for the rescue my hero" he said as he seductively ran his fingers over mew's chest after he pulled back. "You naughty boy, you know we are not able to do it, since we are going on a trip with our family. You just wait Let this hero punish you in the name of justice" mew said as he gripped gulf's sides as he tried to hold back the urge to hold his sunflower. "is everything ok with you guys?" mew asked as he glanced at offgun. They nodded with a slight blush in their face. "Th-thank you" gun stuttered and grabbed off's hand as they left. Gulf glared at the girl once more before they also left.

The girl was still glaring but her expression changed immediately. "did you see?" she squealed to the others. The other girls also screamed and started to note things down for their fanfics .

Mix kept walking until he was standing in front of a big house. He looked around as the place as unfamiliar to him.

He grabbed his phone, but realised it was dead. 'shit... now I have to walk all the way back, maybe I'll know where I am' mix thought and wanted to leave when suddenly someone called his name.