he likes me, he likes me not

Key:
characters' thoughts
saiki's thoughts (arrows will indicate who he's communicating to)
your thoughts

*

"You.. like me too?" Your brain was trying its best to comprehend what the psychic had just told you.
I like you too.
It played over and over in your head trying to enter your mind. You found it almost impossible to accept that he had truly said that.
Yes. you

"Does this mean you'll still protect me?"
I'll protect you forever. you

Your eyes widened, followed by your cheeks turning crimson.
"You're so cheesy for no reason!" You muttered, playfully nudging him in your flustered state.
As much as you weren't used to it, neither was the pink haired boy. He had thought long and hard about his response to your confession and now that he'd finally gone through with it, he didn't know what would come next.
I'm not good at this dating thing. Maybe we should never speak of this again. you

You let out a laugh, rolling your eyes.
"We'll take it one step at a time!" you smiled, stepping off the bench. You swiftly turned to face him.

"I have to go. Speak to you later?" You smiled, running off, leaving the psychic on the bench staring as your silhouette left his vision.
Stay safe.
A smile sneaked its way onto his lips, quickly fading once he had realised. He bought his hand to hover on his lips, reminiscing the smile that had left its mark a second before.
When did I start thinking stupid, sappy things like that? And why? It's almost like I'm... in love?

*

"A girl who's caught Ku's eye? Earrings that can prevent all of his powers from working on her? Interesting." He grinned, drumming his fingertips as he watched the scene of you on his computer screen, waving goodbye to his baby brother, Kusuo Saiki.