coffee jelly tickets

You held out the tickets from behind him in front of his face, your arms resting in his shoulders. Saiki grimaced in surprise which caused you to laugh hysterically, losing your posture.
I wore my earrings today to surprise him and that face was hilarious!
"Guess what?", you teased waving the two pieces of paper in your fingers in front of his glasses.
"What?" he spoke, knowing he couldn't communicate through your mind.
"I won tickets to beta test coffee jelly at the most famous coffee jelly producing factory!"
All the nights spent learning how to bake for Saiki totally paid off!
You had immediately signed up to compete in the bake off as soon as you heard the prize and miraculously won first place.

The boy's face lit up, turning to the right to face yours that popped out from behind his shoulder. Without his powers, he could see your face without x-ray vision, his eyes focused on the sight before him.
Oh, wow. She's beautiful.

"Earth to Saiki!" You called, waving your hand in front of him.
"What do you say?" You asked as soon as his focus returned to the conversation at hand.
He nodded his head up and down, excited for the day of coffee jelly tasting.
Our first date?

"Hey, what's this?" A teasing voice rang from behind you.
Well, here it comes.
"Are we finally gonna see something spark between the two of you?" Yumehara spoke through her cheeky grin, remembering the conversation the girls had the night before.
Good grief.
"Yes! You owe me a drink!" Aren laughed, slapping his hand against Kaido's back, who dropped his head in loss.
Don't make bets on that!

You laughed, playing it off as a joke. You glanced at Saiki before taking your seat. Taking off your earrings, you placed them in your bag to communicate with Saiki.
You look cute today.
I look the same as every day. you
Exactly.
Good grief.