what friends are for

Yamada waited impatiently outside your house.
Come on. This isn't funny. I didn't come all the way here to get pushed away that easily.
He paced up and down your street, his hand on his chin in intent thought as to how he ended up on the street outside. A bump interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh, sorry!" He heard an angelic voice call out.
He looked up, ready to face whoever had bumped into him. In front of his eyes was the most beautiful sight he had laid his eyes on in his life.
"Oh, wow," escaped from his lips.
Yay! Yet another person mesmerised by my beauty! I bet I'm the most beautiful sight he has ever laid his eyes on in his life. (Teruhashi)

Yamada's eyes trailed to the plastic bag in Teruhashi's hand as it crinkled and called for attention against the wind. A sense of familiarity lay distinctly on his chest. That's the same plastic that home wrecker was holding...
"Pardon me. I must get going. My friend is waiting."
"Wait! Your friend... lives here?" Yamada asked, curious.
"Oh, yeah! Do you know her?" Teruhashi replied, an upbeat tone to her voice that would send anyone into total bliss.
"Yeah! I like- I mean, I used to go to her old school!"
A smirk subtly placed on Teruhashi's lips. Oh, I know.

"That's cool! I just came to drop off some sweets for her because I heard she had a tough day. Apparently some psycho ex stalker tried to invite himself back into her life." She stated, a worried look in her eyes.
"There's nothing I care about more than my friends (and my looks), so I hope that it was just a false rumour!"

Teruhashi's words pierced into his heart but he held his posture, innocently taking in her words.
"That's right, I'm sure it was all made up." Yamada laughed nervously as Teruhashi excused herself. He decided it was best to take the advice of the beautiful girl and leave.

That's what I thought, you nasty creep. Go back to where you came from! (Teruhashi) Teru made her way inside with the plastic bag full of treats. Saiki had told her about Yamada, planning perfectly her approach as a deterrent to keep him away for good. She spent the night at yours as you told horror stories about your old school and Yamada.