halloween special!

Huh? We're back?

"Psst, hey!" You poked Saiki with a pencil as your maths teacher rambled about vectors and dynamics. He turned his head slightly towards you to indicate he was listening.
"Are you coming to Kaido's halloween party?"
No. you
Aw, bummer. You frowned, leaning back into your chair.

The pencil grazed the paper in short sketches as you drew under it an imaginary portrayal of your halloween with Saiki.
Hmm. Maybe we can dress up as a black cat and witch! You snickered, quickly doodling it onto the paper.
Oh, wait. You reached for your erasure to rub out the drawing of Saiki, remembering that it would just be you.
I could've sworn it was right here. You searched your pencil case and under your books, double and triple checked your pockets until you finally gave up, concluding that you had lost it.

*

Ding dong!

You ran down, makeup half done, your ragged black dress dragging along the floor. As you opened the door, you grabbed the big bowl of candy that lay on the hallway table, opening the door with a big smile.
"Trick or treat!" The kids stood, dressed up as cowboys and little ghosts. You laughed, dropping in candy into each of their bowls.

Saiki stood at the end of your fence, contemplating whether to go in or not. You stood at the door for a bit. You could see someone's shadow from behind the stone wall.
"Ah damn, it would be a shame if no one else came while I'm holding this giant bowl of candy!" You had naturally assumed it was a kid who was too shy to ask for candy, so you called out jokingly to let them know they were welcome.

The shadow moved and the figure revealed himself, your eyes widening at the realisation.
"Ku! What are you doing here?"
He refused to make eye contact with you, looking everywhere but your eyes as he walked towards your door. You looked up at him in confusion, waiting for a response.
Slowly, he brought his hand out from behind his back, hiding his red face behind his other hand.

He held the cat ears out to you, avoiding eye contact, hoping it would reduce the embarrassment. You let out a small gasp, remembering back to your class sketches. As you took them from his hand, he reached in again to his pocket, pulling out something small.
Quickly, he dropped your erasure onto your hand and rushed into your house, leaving you at the door, frozen and speechless.

You gripped the cat ears and erasure firmly and smiled. You rushed in, shutting the door behind you and making your way up into your room where you knew he was waiting.
He was laid down onto your bed, thinking about god knows what.
I wonder if we could go trick or treating. Or maybe we're too old for that? I want candy though.

Saiki felt the bed sink next to him and then pressure on his stomach as you sat down on top of him. It caught him off guard, instantly turning his face red for a split second.
I wish she'd take those earrings off.
You placed the cat ears onto his head, a big smile curled on your lips.
So adorable.
You leaned in closer to his face gripping the eyeliner in one hand. You drew the whiskers as the two of you sat in silence; you in complete concentration and Saiki in admiration. The tension gripped at your chests, both of you choosing to ignore it. You were inches away from his face.

As soon as you finished, you pulled away and admired your work.
"You're so cute." The words slipped out without meaning to, and you brought your hand onto your mouth quickly. Saiki reached for your hand, taking it off your mouth and pulling it towards him, along with the rest of you. He pressed his lips onto yours for a short second and then teleported off the bed, letting you fall onto your messy blankets.
You stayed there, head dug into your pillows processing the kiss as it played over and over in your mind. When you were sure what just happened had really just happened, you squealed into your pillow and rolled around on your bed in joy.

Saiki stood outside, waiting for you to finish so you could leave together. You quickly fixed the smudged makeup and added your finishing touches. Walking down the stairs, you adjusted your pointy hat and grabbed the bowl of candy. As you exited the door, you left the candy at the doorstep with a tiny note.
Happy Halloween! Please take one :)

"Ku, let's go trick or treating after the party!" You looked up excited, slipping your hand into his. A small smile painted on his lips.
Are you sure you're not the psychic here?

🎉 You've finished reading I Choose You (Sequel to 'I Hate Ultimatums') ( Saiki K x Fem! Reader ) 🎉