you must be..?

You sat on the edge of your bed while he stood next to your desk, facing you.
"Come on, now. Not even a 'Yamada, thank you for coming all the way here to visit!'?"
"Not a chance."
An arrow pierced his heart.

"So what have you been up to without me?" He took a sip of the tea your mother had prepared for him.
"You know, the same old. I got a boyfriend." The tea came gushing out of his mouth as he coughed, patting his back aggressively.
"You what?! Is he more attractive than me? Taller than me? Is he... your type?"
"He is!" You smiled.
Another arrow pierced his heart.

"Which one? More attractive? Taller? or your type?" He asked, recovering.
"Oh. All three." Your smile widened, sending him falling to the ground with a third arrow in his heart.
He slowly got up, walking towards you with a glare. He slithered his arm around your waist and another around your neck as he pulled you closer.

"You'll be mine soon." His eyes looked into your soul. He was very attractive you would agree, but he didn't compare to Saiki. He was too bold, too confident and too touchy for someone who wasn't close to you.
"Not this again."
"Again?" The fourth and final arrow pierced his heart. You put your hand on his lips and pushed his head away. His arms refused to let you go.
"Sorry Yams, but another guy has already tried this and he was what you'd call a genius. Yet, he failed to win me over. What do you think you have that he doesn't?"
He peeled your fingers off his mouth.
"For starters," he began, leaning in to your face. "I'm the most attractive guy second to Makoto Teruhashi." He stated. You wrinkled your eyebrows, knowing how much of a creep Kokomi's brother was.
"Oh, please. You're a hundred times more attractive than him." He paused, pulling away.

Your eyes widened at what you had just implied, pressing your hand on your mouth.
"That's not what I meant." You said through your embarrassment.
Yamada sat down on the bed trying to comprehend and process your compliment. His mind filled images of you obsessing over him and calling him handsome.
Don't flatter yourself.

The door handle clicked open, revealing Saiki who entered holding a plastic bag. His eyes instantly shot at Yamada, a look of annoyance on his face.
"Ku!" Your face lit up, hugging him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and dug his face into the nook of your neck, making solid eye contact with Yamada. It sent chills down his spine.

"You must be her new boyfriend."
He's painfully average looking! (Yamada)