study date

"Argh! I'm burned out!" you sighed, laying your head on Saiki's lap, eyes shut. He raised his eyebrow, putting his hand on your head.
You should have a break. You studied a lot today already. you
You opened one eye to look at him, his face covered with his hand while blushing slightly. You squealed, realising your position and getting up instantly, bumping your head on his chin. You quickly apologised as his back hit the wall with his eyes closed.
"Ku!" your eyes widened, leaning in to see if he was okay. He sat motionless against the wall as if he was unconscious. You sat nervously facing him on his lap.

Without warning, he put his arm around your waist and pulled you into a hug. You fell onto his chest, your face red as he laughed at you.
"You scared me!" You flicked him across the forehead, a teasing pout on your face as you looked up at him.
You didn't think I'd actually get hurt that easily, did you? you
He communicated as he put his hand on your head, pulling you onto his chest and resting his chin on your head.
Rest. you

A small smile painted your lips as you fell into slumber, laying on your boyfriend's chest. I guess having a girlfriend is okay. Plus, I feel more like an average teenage boy with her by my side.

*

When you woke up, you were laying on his desk on your open textbook.
Woah. Did I imagine that?
You brought your hands to your cheeks which were warm against your skin.
Hmm.
You looked around the room for the psychic.
"Ku?"

"He's gone. You're safe with me now. Again." You heard a raspy voice from behind you and then you felt arms pull you into a tight embrace from behind. You turned your head in confusion, eyes wide in realisation as he lifted your chin to face him. He bought his lips closer to yours, almost touching yours before speaking with a smirk planted on his lips.
"Miss me?"

*

You got up, throwing the blankets off yourself in a rush. Your breathing was short, searching around the room. You were on Kusuo's bed, he sat at the desk continuing his homework.
You're fine. Bad dream. you
You jumped off the bed onto Kusuo's lap who was taken aback by your sudden act. You dug your face into his chest as he held you.
There, there. you

Kusuo already knew who it was in your dream and why you had reacted the way you did. He had no control over his powers, no matter how much he wanted to respect your privacy.

The reason you were excited to move to PK Academy was because the only thing waiting back at your old school was your obsessive stalker. No matter how much you rejected him, he wouldn't leave you alone. Being the most popular and handsome boy in the school didn't help either. It only made the girls despise you, making it impossible to make friends.

"Why don't you like me? I can give you everything!" He would ask.
The reason was quite simple.
"Sorry, Yamada. You're just not my type." You'd answer, an awkward laugh escaping your lips.

*

"The thing that icked me the most was his stuck up personality! When I got into a fight with a kid that was harassing a student, he came at the last minute, trying to "protect" me. Instead, he only got in my way, stopping me from fighting the kid because I was a "lady" and he didn't want me to "get hurt". Ugh! Then he had the audacity to tell me not to thank him for saving me. Saving me? Saving me?! Hmph! I saved myself!"
You sighed in frustration, venting your feelings to the psychic who listened intently. He could feel your anger towards him. Or maybe it was his own anger.