this was a dumb idea

I can't believe Ku actually agreed! I thought he'd be all like 'Good grief, I don't like parties', 'Good grief, this is a dumb idea', 'Good grief, goody grief grief.' You thought to yourself as you stood outside the party's door.

Good grief, I don't like parties. This was a dumb idea. Saiki's germanium ring clung firmly onto his finger as he walked towards the entrance. He instantly spotted you, dressed in the outfit you had planned to wear out for ages but never got the chance to.
"Oh, wow!" He gasped, instantly bringing his hand over his mouth and coughing to camouflage his reaction.
"Ku?" you turned around, noticing the boy. He dressed casually yet he looked amazing, a sight for sore eyes.
"I was just about to knock! Come!" You waved him over, immediately noticing his ring as he lifted his hand to wave hello.
Ah, I see. Very clever. Now I can think anything I want! You smirked.
"What are you smiling about?" He asked as he approached.

Before you could answer, Toritsuka opened the door, pulling you two in.
"You're late!" He whisper yelled, dragging you two through the hallway, into the main room. Saiki and you looked at each other, both in confusion at Toritsuka's urgency. As the three of you entered the main room, you saw all the guests (some members of your class and most from Toritsuka's class. 80% female) gathered around in a circle. Upon seeing the empty glass bottle stationed in the middle, the both of you realised what was going on.

Oh, shit.

"As punishment for being 30 minutes late, Saiki gets first spin!" Toritsuka announced, all eyes laid on him.
It was 15 minutes. And why me?
Games like these don't interest me. If I want, I can station the bottle to point towards whoever I choose.
He sighed, walking towards the bottle at the centre.
Good grief. This is on me for accepting the party invitation just because I thought she'd have a good time. She's probably not even excite-
As he thought this, he turned around to look at you, your face painted with anticipation as you sat at the edge of your seat, wriggling in excitement. For a second, he had no regrets.
Very well. He spun the bottle.

As it spun, Teruhashi asked the heavens to be on her side and let the bottle land on you. The bottle slowed as it made its way across many students, all surprised that Kusuo was even participating. It halted, the top of the bottle pointed directly towards you. He was taken aback, he didn't use his powers at all. You turned to him, he shrugged unknowingly.
It must be fate!
God loves me! (Teruhashi)

"I forgot to mention," Toritsuka began as Saiki stood up.
"This bottle was for seven minutes in heaven not smoochy time."
You and Kusuo looked at each other for a bit before Toritsuka shoved the two of you into a tight closet. He fell onto you, grabbing the ground next to you for support. His face was extremely close. He opened his mouth to speak but you interrupted.
"Let's get out of here."
He nodded.

In a split second, you were at the park where he had first confessed. It was empty, the navy moonlight shone onto the recently polished benches and fitted emerald grass.
"It looks different in the dark." You spoke.
He got down, sitting on the grass and laying his back down, facing the stars. You hadn't expected it but you mimicked him, laying down by his side. As you watched the stars, the back of your hands brushed against each other. You cheeks painted pink.