lets meet the family

"So, you're the one Kusuo likes?" He eyed you up and down, a judgemental look in his eyes.
"What are you doing?" You asked, taken aback by the circumstances.
"I'm simply scoping out the deal here. Seeing what kind of person my brother's fallen into. Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed." He responded.
"No, I mean what are you doing on my phone?" You asked, staring at his digital face.
"Oh. I downloaded a software on your phone to send you this footage."
Ku's brother, huh? I wonder if he's a psychic too.
"I'm not a psychic if that's what you're wondering."
Seems like you are!

Kusuke Saiki then proceeded to point out your flaws, telling you that you'd never be fit for his brother. You weren't a psychic and your IQ wasn't higher than his after all. You and your big mouth argued with him, standing up for yourself and your relationship with Ku.

"Ku likes me! He even told me himself. There's no one in this world that can build a relationship with him like I have. Because, simply put, Kusuo Saiki is my soulmate!" You yelled at him through the screen. Saiki watched from the roof of your neighbour's house, a smile painted on his lips, shaking his head.
This girl's unbelievable.

"Fine! If you're so sure, I challenge you! I will remove his memories and you can try to build that relationship with him again. If you fail to do so by a week, I'll count that as a win for me against Kusuo since you two are so 'connected'. A word of advice, Ku does not lose so he'll hate you even more if you lose this challenge for him."
"Alright, bring it! And a word of advice to you too. I do not lose, either." You countered, an excited glare on your face. You loved a good challenge.

Good grief. Even someone as smart as my brother can't remove my memories. What's Kusuke's plan here? He must know I'm watching them right now so what's the deal?
...
It can't be. Don't tell me..
"Hi, brother."