Angel of the Alpha -17

Angel of the Alpha - 17

Nandu left the place of kidnap ..... And reached the place where she took Manik first time for a night and danced with him in the ball .......it's nearly night when she reached this place....

it's nearly night when she reached this place

She opened the door and moved inside ......it's a magical place .....

She saw golden butterflies and fireflies flying here and there ....... She moved inside to see some people sitting and discussing something .....

She moved to them and stood near the door but heard loud voices .....

" I think there is some problem let me go ??bcoz it's almost a day and she is not here" ..... some guy  said loudly ....

" No, u can't bcoz u promised her " , said a lady voice ....

" I can't let her be in trouble " , said the same guy ....

" PLZZ , wait she will be back soon , trust her " , said the same lady voice .....

" I trust her more than anything , but I can't risk her life , plzz let me go to her , plzz mom" , asked the guy.....

" Manik, plz trust us , she will be back fine " said another lady ..... who is the queen and nandu's mom naina ......

" But ??? " ,  He didn't reply to queen but stood beside cabir  , till now he requested his own mom....

Nandu smiled listening to him and moved inside and back hugged him not caring of others ....she felt him relaxing and others smiled looking at them....

Nandu in mind link.....

Nandu : u could have mind linked me Manik ....

Manik : I forgot angel .....

Nandu still stood hugging him, the whole family left giving them some privacy ....cabir thought of teasing but navya didn't let him bcoz it's a serious situation the life of Manik and nandu are under threat ...... So she left them alone dragging away cabir .....

Manik saw the family leaving and pulled nandu forward and kissed her........

Nandu cupped his face kissing his forehead....he felt happy looking at her ....nandu took his hand and moved to one of the doors which leads outside ......

Manik : y this hide and seek.....

Nandu : bcoz I love u ....she says with a bright smile .....sitting near a small river ..

Manik is happy listening to her answer....

Manik : I know u love me .....thats y u are taking risk of hiding us from those blood sucking vampires.....

Nandu : will u sit here I need support ....she asked cutely .....

Manik sat behind her....making her sit properly between his legs .....he held her tight .....nandu leaned back more feeling home .....