Angel of the Alpha -28

Nandu : it's just u shift and take me out , plz I need fresh air , she asked cutely and manik melted right there , they informed the family and left to the woods ....

Manik shifted and nandu sat happily on him ....they reached the lake where they met first , Manik asked nandu to jump....

Hira : I'm happy ur back mate , saying he placed his head to hers .....

They both are happy unaware of the storm coming their way .....

Nandu is sleeping on Hira bcoz Manik is in wolf form ......

(Imagine a big black wolf instead of wife ...
Pic credits : Google )

Manik in form of Hira is just looking at her with all the love bcoz she fell asleep after sometime .....

They heard a big howl and nandu immediately got up , Hira got alerted and signalled nandu to sit on his back and they ran back to the pack house , the growling of wolves became more clear as they are getting closer to the palace ...

They both stood shocked looking the huge fight going on in front of the pack house .....

They didn't knew what to do , but it all stopped bcoz everyone froze there except Manik and nandu .....

They saw a lady walking out of the woods with a black magical wand in her hand .....

She unfroze only few by touching them they are manik and nandu's family ......

Thats when they noticed her face it's granny who just came to the king's palace after checking on her coven .....

Manik ran to her in wolf form and nandu hugged granny ....

Manik shifted immediately and wore his clothes .....

Cabir : granny , our wolves are freezing .....he said immediately looking around ....

Granny casted a spell and all the wolves of enemies stood frozen but their packs just fell down being weak .....

Nandu : they will gather strength slowly .....she said looking at them.....