Angel of the Alpha -4

Angel of the Alpha-4

Manik took red wine and is still looking at the girl in front of him by sipping his wine .....

Suddenly he gets a mindlink from cabir....come home soon, emergency....

Manik : angel let's go....

Angel : what happened ???

Manik : some emergency , cabir asked me to come home fast ....

Angel : okay let's go....they both ran through the path way and reached the car and got in .......

Manik started driving with full speed , he finally reached the pack house ....

He is ready to get down from the car but angel held his and moved forward and kissed his forehead cupping his face ....placing a butterfly  in his hand .....

Manik : what is this for ??? He asked showing the butterfly

Angel : that can save anyone you love, place it right there where  the life depends.....

Manik : y now , you could have given me later ....

Angel : that you will know later ....

Saying she got down from the car .... and manik came down after her ....
they both are moving in ....

Manik saw the pack doctor coming out from the pack house ...

Manik : what happened doctor ???

Doctor : something u need to know  alpha , master alpha is waiting for you ....

On hearing this manik ran inside the house with full speed .....to see neonika Raj standing near the door of a room......

Manik : what happened ????

Manik could see tears in neonika eyes .....

Manik : plzz say something .....why is the doctor here ....

But the door opened revealing cabir dhruv ....

Cabir : u should see her once condition is getting worse ....

Manik : whom should I see ????..

Cabir dhruv moved aside and manik saw granny on the bed with wires attached to her body and aliya Navya sitting beside her .......he is shocked would be an understatement....

Manik : what happened to her ??? She is just with me all the time ....she danced with me ...saying he turned back to see his granny as angel .....but she is not there behind him.......he heard raj speaking......

Raj : what are u saying manik ??? She fell sick on the way ....we stopped cars and returned back to the pack house ...but we didn't see your car returning back with us ....

Neo : I was about to stop you from asking her to do the spell ...but she didn't let me say ...that spell takes away the whole energy and mom is not strong enough to bare that now ... Bcoz it surely needs loads of energy to get young.....she fell sick....doctor said it's impossible to save her if she don't respond ......