Angel of the Alpha - last chapter

Angel of the Alpha .....

Manik is really worried for nandu bcoz according to his dream , the witch asked him to sacrifice his life and save nandu

Manik is really worried for nandu bcoz according to his dream , the witch asked him to sacrifice his life and save nandu ....now what will happen ....he don't know ....but still he dared to step forward to talk to the witch to save nandu ..... He shifted and changed to a shorts and stood in front of the witch.....

King : release my daughter .....he heard the king just like his dream .....

( Refer to chapter 17 )

Witch : never .....she is gonna die .....and remember king u are the reason for my miseries so I won't let her go ......

Manik : what's nandu mistake to your misery ....???? He asked just like the dream .....

Witch : I'm the designated witch queen for years ....but she just snatched everything bcoz this king helped her by mingling with witches to fight against vampires she says pointing rekha ( manik's granny )  ..... And Nandini she is just born as the most powerful of witches without even being a hybrid or not even born to a witch  and also she will the queen of werewolves  after marrying you ....she will take charge on witches as well as werewolves ....I would love to destroy her bcoz i can be the queen of witches and also the king is meaning less without his mate ,than I will destroy the werewolves .......I will rule the world ......she said in a loud roaring voice ...... Just like how manik saw in dream .....

Manik : how can she be queen ??? I'm just an alpha of my pack..... He didn't knew why but words just flew out of his mouth immediately.....

Witch: you are a born Alpha  king , the king of all the kings and all communities  .....the moon godess hide your powers in your mate .....thats y I'm here before mating ......she will become the queen of witches as by birth she has that powers and also she has nature and healing powers which would make her superior .... So I would love to destroy u bcoz without mating she is just a mere winged wolf who only does magic .....or can see , only her mates future ......

Manik : don't kill her ....we will give u anything u want .... spare her .....

Witch : I want u In return ......

Manik : me ????

Witch : u die I will let her go....bcoz she will be powerless without you ....

Manik : really you will let her go.....

Neo : what the hell r u saying Manik ???

Manik : mom PLZZ take care of nandu .....

Queen : Manik don't take such decision .....mates can't live without each other ....

Nani : yes Manik she is killing u without weapons .....u both will die eventually with pain after loosing each other.....

Witch heard all this and took the bottle she captured nandu .....she did something and nandu started feeling suffocated....