Angel Of The Alpha -2

Angel Of The Alpha - 2

Dhruv : who is she ???

Cabir : Angel Of The Alpha.......

Dhruv : what ????

Cabir : she came like an angel and saved him....so hui na Angel of the Alpha ..... manik smiled Listening to him......

Dhruv : but can angel be a mate ?????

Neo : she may not be angel .... bcoz as far as I know angels are other form of moon goddess ..... So she could be some elemental power ......which she gave him .....

Raj : ok ok.. ask your mom to come fast from England .....

Neo : I will ask her to be here immediately.....

Cabir : come let's have food ......I need energy.....

They all moved out and sat at the dinning table having breakfast but manik is lost in the thoughts of that girl who helped him....

Cabir saw manik being lost... ate away all the food from manik plate which is seen by neo Raj and dhruv who are giggling but didn't say anything .....

Neo : manik ...eat na what are you thinking ????

Manik : okay.....saying he looked at his plate.....did I have my food ???

Cabir : just now u had your food ...lost in thoughts of your angel ....he said very seriously.......

Manik didn't fight with cabir

Manik didn't fight with cabir ....
Instead he smiled looking at his pendant ... This made everyone shock bcoz manik is totally whipped by his mate now.....

Manik : ok...as I completed I'm leaving ....saying he is about to leave ....

Neo : stop there ....you didn't eat anything ....you are lost somewhere and cabir had your food...

Manik : really ....

Hera....from inside ....we know we are desperate for our mate....but eat I'm hungry ...it says with a sad face ......