Angel of the Alpha - 15

Manik : I know you are scared that I might leave you after knowing the curse  ....but trust me angel ....I have no such intentions of living without my mate ....I don't know what future we have but you are mine. ...he says kissing her forehead. ....

Nandu just hugged him tight and burst into tears .... everyone just smiled looking at them.....

Nandu : as mom said they told those witches that I'm blessed by moon goddess so those witches cursed me ....that I should only live in presence of moon goddess and all the other time ....saying she took a pause .....

Manik : other time ???

Nandu : I stay invisible .....

Everyone says ....what ??? In shock.... except king family .....

Manik : that means. ...

Nandu : with the first light of day ....I go invisible and with the appearance of moon I regain myself ....that means I only can be felt or seen  during night .....

Manik : you are scared to tell me this ....he asked her with a smile .....

Nandu nodes in yes....

Manik : there is nothing to worry angel ...whole day you can stay with me on mindlink by telling me your presence like we always spoke to each other and at night you can be in my arms .... That's enough for me ..... to live a lifetime with you .....

Nandu bursted out crying loudly ....but everyone felt happy listening to him...king ,queen , mukti , abhi had tears of happiness bcoz they have seen nandu crying for not being able to be like others ....manik just held her tight in his embrace ....he had a fear of losing his mate now. ....but wanted to be strong for his mate ....

Manik : no more tears okay ....he said and wiped her tears ....

Nandu : I told u I will come with you after red moon day because if we get mated than I can get myself back .... Means I will  be no more invisible bcoz of that curse....

Manik : really ....he asked in full happiness .....

Nandu nodes in yes .....

Nandu ; that's y you are in danger .... If I don't get mated .... My soul which has no body during day time  is invisible but   can be bottled up by powerful witch .....
they can use my  powers to destroy the community of warewolfs ....that's y they are behind you to kill u ....I can't risk your life bcoz of my curse that's y I didn't tell u anything ....

Manik : if I'm the answer to the relief of your curse ..... I can take any risk to make you mine ....now it's my responsibility to get my mate back to me ......

Saying this he turned to king ....

When is the red moon day ....??????

King : exactly after 15 days that's y I called you all to the palace in the name  of aliya's treatment .....

Neo : don't worry king .....with your permission I want to talk to my mother , she is a powerful witch and might be helpful....

Naina : but it would be like she is going against her community.....

Neo : that will be like she is standing with the truth ...

Naina : your wish neonika....

Neo : than I will talk to her .....she will surely help us ....

King : manik u and nandu should not go out of palace ....it's better if you both stay in nandu room till the  red moon day  .....

Manik nodes in yes ....king asked everyone to go back to their rooms....bcoz all are tired ....