Angel of the Alpha -19

Angel of the Alpha - 19

Manik sat in his room and thought of calling nandu through mindlink....but she blocked him .... Hira started laughing looking at Manik .....

Manik : stop laughing Hira.....

Hira : Manik , mate is happy . Finally she found out something useful to save all of  us .... U shouldn't sulk like this ...instead be happy we can have her to ourself completely once this mess gets cleared ....

Manik : I know but , I want to sleep peacefully .....

Hira : think of all the happy memories and sleep .....Manik did as hira told him but couldn't sleep ....but suddenly feels a weight on him late night.....knowing that it's his mate his angel ....he slept peacefully holding her .........

After sometime Manik felt nandu moving more .. .like shivering .....he opened his eyes to see ....nandu is uncomfortable to sleep ..... He pulled her on him completely caging her in his arms. ....nandu stopped moving and slept peacefully .....he just kissed her forehead and just lay there watching her without sleeping. ....

As soon as he saw light coming from window....he closed his eyes bcoz he don't want to see her disappear ...... He felt no weight on him ...but he knows she is peacefully sleeping on him....he just waited for her to wake up ...even though he couldn't see her but could smell her which kept him sane....

After sometime he heard her call him in mindlink ...he opened his eyes and saw the room empty but found things flying in the air ...which means his mate ....his angel is setting the things with her magic ....

She ordered him to get ready soon ....bcoz they have some important works to do ....

Manik got ready without a question ....and moved to dinning hall to see rekha lost in her thoughts and rest all are talking random things ....

Manik sat beside rekha ....

Manik : what's wrong sexy ??? U look worried ....he asked her holding her hand ....she gave him a bright smile ....

Rekha : nothing I couldn't handle ....so relax ....I'm just thinking .....

Manik : share it with me....

Rekha : of course I had to bcoz it's related to u .....

Manik : okay ...say ...

Rekha : not now have your breakfast....let's talk in my room....

Manik nodded and started eating ......after breakfast everyone left to their rooms .....

Manik and rekha sat in her room.....

Manik : what's wrong ??

Rekha : we need to find a book which has some hidden secrets in it ..... Than only we can access the book u held yesterday ....

Manik : where is the book ???

Rekha : don't know ....we thought we found the solution but we didn't find the book in kings library ....

Manik : did u speak to him ??

Rekha : thinking of how to ask ???

Manik : he will do anything to save nandu ....

Rekha : we know that but this book is a curse ,  If not taken out properly . we need certain wolf to handle it's power....not all can bring it out from the secret hide out .....you can't even see it if u don't have that special power.....

Manik : nandu has special powers ....

Rekha : she can't use her natural powers of earth ,thunder , fire , water , air ....until she gets mated .....but those powers are not used for this book .....