Angel of the Alpha - 9

Nandu : I didn't mean that way manik .....

Manik ; whatever you mean it doesn't concern me now , just leave don't you dare show me your face .....

Nandu has tears listening ....

Manik just shouts ....I said leave .....

Nandu gets scared listening to his voice and moves aside giving him way ......

Manik drove away in high speed to russet moon pack without even sparing a look at nandu  , nandu fell on her knees crying out loudly .......

Manik drove so rashly and finally reached russet moon pack borders to see a big fight going on ,many wolves injured finally he sees cabir and navya in between fight , he shifts immediately and jumps on the rogue wolves bcoz russet moon pack has almost all brown wolves and he can identify his father and brothers , he started attacking the rogues , it took nearly five hours to control the rogues , manik saw that cabir is surrounded by nearly five wolves at once , he just ran in full speed and killed two in a snap and is about to attack the third one but he just missed and manik unknowingly hit cabir on his heart .....

Cabir immediately fell unconscious on the floor , bcoz manik is very strong and also the pendant gave him super powers which could hurt any wolf to death ....

On seeing cabir hurt ,manik is just numb on his place .....

Navya's dad, Navya , dhruv immediately surrounded cabir and Russet Moon pack wolves  immediately hunted the rogues to death but still  few rogues escaped......

Cabir is immediately shifted to the pack hospital , manik is dragged to hospital by dhruv , cabir is in ICU ......

Neonika ,Aliya , Navya's mom , everyone reached there , Navya is crying hysterically ....

Even everyone are in tears , manik is just in guilt for hurting cabir ....

Doctor comes out .....

Raj : how is cabir ???

Doctor : he is badly hurt , I can't say anything until he gains consciousness .....

Navya fell on the floor unconscious listening to this ....

Navyaaaa....neo shouts loudly gaining everyone attention.....

Navya is shifted to the room , doctors are checking her. .....

Manik is just sitting on the bench numb .....bcoz cabir and navya are in this condition bcoz of him .....

He heard a voice from hera ....

Hera : mate asked u not to come here , you didn't listen to her or me  , may be she knows you will hurt cabir , you said so harsh words to her ,you hurt her badly ....

Manik : she could have told me ....

Hera : she already told u , she can see our future but you didn't let her say anything....

Manik : she said she will never meet me ....

Hera : she said that to stop you from coming here , no bad intentions....

Manik : but I hurt her ...

Hera : yes , but I think she can save cabir if you ask her ....

Manik : will she help me ....

Hera : she is really precious , she can never let someone to die .....

Manik : i don't know how to ask her , when I hurt her so much .....