Angel of the Alpha -13

Nandu stood still on her place ....mukti and mighty moon pack people know y he is apologizing but king ,queen and abhi are just looking at him.....

Manik : I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to say anything like that but, it just happened , I didn't mean to hurt you .....I was so messed up bcoz cabir , dad and all are attacked there , I thought they need me that's y I left after hurting you , but i never knew that you are my  saviour, you saved me that day near Lake , you even saved nani and cabir ,today you gave aliya her voice ....you are an angel in my life and I hurt you , I'm ready to take any punishment plz don't leave me na ....I will die without you .....even hera fights with me in your absence ....he tried to stop me from hurting you  but I didn't listen to him .....plz forgive me na atleast for him ....bcoz he deserves you more than me ....I swear I will listen to you if you say something there will be some reason.....plz talk to me ....

Nandu just tried to release her hand but manik held her tight ..... Suddenly nandu disappeared in the air by clicking her fingers  .....making manik sigh in disbelief .....

Mukti : it's okay manik she needs time ...

Manik : u know what happened ???

Mukti : yes...

Manik : sorry ...

Mukti : it's okay ...it happens I understand ....

Manik : but I hurt her ...

Mukti : yes ....u hurt her but surely you can mend it...

Manik : will she talk to me ????

Mukti : she is your mate manik, all yours she says winking at him....

Manik turns to king and queen ....

Manik : I'm sorry .....

King : it's okay manik , it's between you and your mate ....talk to her ...my daughter is so stubborn but she is so sensitive and innocent at the same time ....so take care of her ....

Manik : r u not angry on me for hurting her ...

Queen : it happens between mates .....we all do have fights with each other but at the end we all are mates connected my moon goddess .....trust our moon goddess she doesn't mate anyone without a reason......

Manik : I will surely mend my mistake and earn her forgiveness ...thank you for giving me a chance ....

King : you and nandu are born for each other ...no matter what happens you will be together ...don't worry ....

Manik : can I go meet her ???

Queen ; you can stay with her if she allows you ....bcoz mates can't stay away ......

Manik : okay ....thank you so much  ...

King : there are many things you need to know but nandu just left .....if you want i will tell u everything.....

Manik : no king .... I can't hurt her more ....I promised her that I will wait for her to say till than I won't even ask her or I don't want to know from others .... I hope u understand.....

King : okay .....go manofy her .....he says with a smile .....

Manik : thank you for trusting me with your daughter....I shall never hurt her ....

Queen : we know that ....go ....

Manik : her room.....

Mukti : opposite to yours. ....

Manik than understood y he felt a connection to that room when he was taken to his room.....

Manik is about to go....he just turns to leave the room ...... ...