Angel of the Alpha- 14

Angel of the Alpha-  14

Manik : let's fight together ....but never give up on each other. ....that's the only thing I want ....that is we stand by each other at all times....

Nandu : how did I get this lucky to have you as my mate ??? I don't know how to say but " I love you " .....

Manik : what did you say ....???

Nandu : I love you manik ...I love you so much .....may be moon goddess gifted me all the happiness in your form....I love  you loads.....

Manik : I love you so much my angel.........

Hera : I love you my  adora  ...

Adora :  I love you too my hera .....

Manik and nandini smiled in happiness kissing each other .....

Nandu : come with me .... saying she held his hand and he followed her without asking anything .....

They both reached a room....nandu knocked on the door and waited for the door to open ....but they hear a loud noise .....

Manik : what's that ???

Nandu : let's go and see .....

Saying they both ran in that direction to see ..... Gaurds are transferred to wolves and are fighting with some rogues ....
near the borders .....

Manik is about to shift but nandu stopped him and shouted loudly ....rest all came running to the borders ... ......

Nandu just did some spell  and it became a circle around manik....he is unable to come out if it .....even if he tried ....

King , queen , abhi immediately shifted along with cabir , Aliya , dhruv , Raj ; Navya and mukti are stopped by neo near the palace itself  , she locked them in a room bcoz they are pregnant......

She stood there in her witch form protecting them and the palace as well ..... Bcoz rest all left to borders to fight with rogues
....

Except manik , Navya , mukti rest all are fighting ....nandu is no where seen but manik can feel her around him....

All of a sudden manik sees Aliya flying in the air and safely landed beside manik .... Aliya didn't even knew how she reached beside manik in the circle even she is hurt on her legs ..... Cabir is continuously fighting , but he is surrounded by many wolves ....but suddenly he heard a big howl and all the wolves just became ashes. .... He is shocked but turned to see wolf there in a different form , he has never seen a wolf like that .........

Finally after nearly 4 hours of fight ....they killed the rogues and many are captured ..... and taken to dark cells ......

All the members of mighty moon pack and kings family ....returned to the palace without even shifting.....

Manik is just searching nandu bcoz he just walked in his human form .... Everyone reached the woods behind the palace .... It's the place where mukti practises her magic .....

Even neo , mukti , Navya reached there bcoz nandu mindlinked mukti to bring them there .....all are seeing the special wolf ......

all are seeing the special wolf