Angel of the Alpha -6

Manik : yes , it's important but not more than you , but it's for you , so I got late. He says this sitting beside her..

Nandu : what is that ???

Manik : this .... saying  he showed her his hand .....

 saying  he showed her his hand

Nandu : it's beautiful .....

Manik : it's for u .....

Nandu : for me ....

Manik : yes , my dadi gave me this in childhood Saying that I should give this to my mate , and now I found u , so it's for u .....

Saying  he made her wear it , she kissed his cheek in happiness , manik smiled looking at her ....

Manik : so don't want to sleep....

Nandu : no ....

Manik : but y .....

Nandu : this is the only time I can be with u , I will sleep in the morning , I just want to talk to u....

Manik : okay , what shall we talk ???

Nandu : anything ....

Manik : tell me something how did u take me to that palace .....

Nandu : it's just magic ....

Manik : you know magic .....

Nandu nodes in yes.....

Manik : now you are here real right , not magic ....

Nandu placed her lips on his kissing him , manik is just shocked looking at het but kissed her back with all the love .....

After breaking the kiss ...

Nandu : now you believe that I'm real right .....

Manik : if you make me believe like this all  the time , I'm sure gonna never believe u, till u make me believe ....

Nandu just hide herself in his arms and blushed making manik laugh loudly, they both spent  the whole night talking and cuddling to each other and fell asleep unknowingly , manik again woke up to find himself alone , he ran back to pack house  to see granny  ready to leave the pack house .....

Manik : where r u going granny ????

Granny : I need to go , my place needs me ....

Manik : but ??

Granny : now you are okay , I will be back when u need my help , just a message from you and I will be here .....

Manik : I will miss u , saying he hugged her .....

Granny : I hope u find your mate soon , next time when I come here I want to meet her ...

Manik : I will surely make u meet her ....