Angel of the Alpha -8

Manik got to know that she loves chicken , being wolfs they do eat more but nandu eats only chicken that's what he got to know about her .......

After eating they just sat there not knowing where to start and what to talk or ask each other ......

Nandu : you don't want to ask me anything .....

Manik : I don't know what to ask ????

Nandu : I know u saw me near the attack yesterday ....

Manik : why didn't u talk to me or meet me yesterday ???

Nandu : it's just for our safety , that's all I can say ....

Manik : so u know who attacked us....

Nandu : nooo..... I mean I don't know the leader , but I know you will be attacked .....

Manik : how ??

Nandu : bcoz I can see future .......

Manik : seriously,  u can see future ???

Nandu : only related to my mate .....

Manik : than tell me when can I take my mate home with me and keep her always with me .....

Nandu moved to him and snuggled more into him....

Nandu : your mate is always with you , u just have to know her presence ....

Manik : what do you mean , you are around me ???

Nandu: I mean I am always with you in the form of this pendant .....

Manik : I want to hold u like this always , saying he held her more tight in his embrace .....

Nandu : I promise to be there with you in your arms like this forever ....

Manik : okay .....

They both had some talks and fell asleep in sitting position.....

Next morning,  as usual nandu is not there when manik woke up , he shifted and left to his pack , he took care  of all his duties as well as cabir duties bcoz he is in Russet moon pack ....

He informed neo about going to meet the king for treatment of  Aliya , dhruv joined him .....

Dhruv , manik started their journey towards the palace which is nearly five hours away from their pack .....

It's nearly lunch time they reached the king's palace , it looked like heaven .....

Manik : I'm the Alpha of Mighty moon pack ,  we are here to meet the king .....

Gaurd : we will inform the King plss sit here....

Saying he made them sit in the lobby of the palace and moved inside.....

Manik is just watching the garden , it is fully surrounded by white and red roses .....

Gaurd came back .....

Gaurd : plzz come in Alpha ....

He escorted manik and dhruv till the meeting room of  King......

Manik and dhruv are asked to go inside the  room , it looked like a court room with seating arrangements on either sides facing each other .....

Many gaurds are around them , king is royally sitting on his throne.....

Manik and dhruv bowed to the king in respect.....

King : Happy to see u alpha manik ....

Manik , dhruv frowned to hear his name from king ....

King : take your seats ,he offered them seats opposite to him.....