Angel of the Alpha - 30

That means these dreams get true , so they are not simple dreams but future of his  mate and him

That means these dreams get true , so they are not simple dreams but future of his  mate and him . That means by using this book he could know what will happen with his mate and save her . He felt little happy that he can save nandu , but who knows moon goddess has different plans for future....

One can predict future but couldn't see it , one can hope for future but couldn't build it now , one can plan for future but couldn't excute it immediately as future is unexpected. 

But manik is hoping the best , he lost the track of time reading the book . He just fell asleep reading the book. He didn't check but there is more to read in book which he just missed to notice....

The night came earlier.... Nandu is just opposite to Manik bcoz she woke up from sleep ..... And saw him sitting on the window holding the book and sleeping like a kid .......

She is just admiring him..... unaware of the evil powers who are trying to harm them .....

In a deep forest...

A person is standing on a huge mountain , there are many people who are in human form bcoz they are vampires , witches , and many rogues bcoz no pack wolves will love to join evil witches who know black magic  and vampires without any treaty ...bcoz they could harm then. ...

That person is in deep thinking looking at the palace which is seen as a small rock from the place he is standing. .... yes they are near to the king's palace.... Waiting for the right time to jump and attack them .... Why are they waiting to attack ?? No one knows bcoz the people here are only trained to bow to their majesty .... Bcoz he feels he is the ruler and they are slaves...  The people with him are all saved by him , they thought he is a life saviour but they don't know that he didn't let them  die when are about to ,  but made them ready to die when he wants ,  without even letting them know ....

A witch moved to him and stood in a better distance not wanting to get hurt by him bcoz he is uncontrollable by anyone except his mom ....

Witch : Majesty , any plan to attack . She asked him in a low voice....

He just nodded in yes. ....

Majesty : To become the best king , you need the best plan kaley ..... He said with a smirk ....thats when u can see his teeth bcoz he is a blood sucking vampire ....

Witch : ok my majesty , anything from my side , she asked still far from him....

Majesty : my mom will be here by tomorrow night and that princess will become my mate and my mom's revenge will be fulfilled . He said with an evil smile and laughed loudly .... " I will rule all the creatures by gaining all the powers , they don't know about the powers but i do , that stupid Alpha is thinking that he will make his mate curse free but he doesn't know he will be killed , she will be mine ", he said looking at the witch opposite to him. Thats when she saw the majesty has red eyes show casting his evil powers .... He might be a vampire but he has many black magic powers which are given to him by his mother for her revenge .....