Angel of the Alpha - 26

Nandu immediately moved her hands and many fire balls moved in the direction of Manik , granny , aliya and witches

Nandu immediately moved her hands and many fire balls moved in the direction of Manik , granny , aliya and witches ....

Everyone are looking at her in shock , no knowing what is happening . All the witches are terrified seeing the rage in her eyes .....

Those fire balls became like a shield around everyone there , they felt that those fire balls are going to hurt them but they are shielded by those fire balls .... They saw groups of witches trying to attack them along with few vampires ....

Nandu asked everyone to move forward ,but Manik stopped there ...

Manik : are you not coming with us , he asked her bcoz she just stood on her place. ...

Nandu : I need to stop the upcoming witches, u guys move ahead ....she said with a smile....

Manik : I'm not going without you , he said being stubborn....

Nandu ; u need to be with aliya , any problem might come and I will be safe , u just need to complete the task of helping her in finding the book , it's not easy Manik , plz go ahead .....

Manik : no , let's face it together , come with us. ...he asked moving to her and held her hand ready to drag her with him.....

Nandu : sorry Manik , saying she disappeared immediately making Manik angry , all of a sudden many sounds are heard ......

Manik saw something moving like a hurricane and hurting the witches and vampires , Manik knew it's nandu but he have to move forward as the blue stone in aliya's pendant started to glow indicating that the book is nearby .....

All the witches and Manik Are protected by the fire ball made by nandu ,  moved to the direction which lead them to a valley ....

There they saw a big mountain with a beautiful river with full of black lotus in it ,  the moon shinning brightly for them ....

Aliya's pendant started glowing in blue colour and her eyes are glowing green ....she looked purely different....

No one has the power to touch her bcoz a witch touched her unknowingly and burnt into ashes , this made all the witches scared looking at aliya ....

Granny pulled Manik aside knowing aliya is gaining  her powers , aliya in a trance starts walking towards the lake....

She just stands at the bank of the lake looking at the black lotus , all of a sudden the black lotus started moving aside making way for aliya to the nearby tree ...