Angel of the Alpha -7

Manik : I promised u ...

Nandu ; it's okay , you can share with them, I take my promise back , saying she disconnected the mindlink.....

Neo : where r u lost manik ??? I'm asking you something ???

Manik : I'm going to meet my mate daily at night.....

Everyone ..what ???

You found her ??

Where is she ??

Why didn't you bring her home ???

Are the questions they asked him continuously , Aliya is smiling looking at manik who is making cute faces , rest all are asking him different questions .....

Manik slowly moved to his chair and sat on it , neo turned her head to see manik on his chair , she took her chair opposite to him and rest all sat in different places

Neo : y r u silent ???

Manik : you guys are not letting me to speak at all ....

Raj : ok fine , say us about her ....

Manik : ok I met my mate on the same day when granny fell ill , but as I promised her i am unable to tell u guys....

Neo : so you met her in ball ....

Manik : I was so frustrated that day bcoz of all those happenings , so I left for a run in the woods and unknowingly I reached the lake, as granny said, I wished to talk to her holding my pendant, she came to meet me and that day she told me that she knew I'm her mate from long time , there is something stopping her to come to me , she will come to me after some days , I thought of keeping it a secret for her ....

Neo : than y r u saying it now ???

Manik : she herself asked me to say it to you guys , that's y I'm saying it ....

Neo : where is she ??

Manik : don't know ....

Neo : call her home ....

Manik : she can't come , don't ask me the reason , bcoz I don't have an answer for it also ......

Neo : what do you know about her ???

Manik : I know that she is my mate , her name is nandini , she is very cute and beautiful .....

Neo : cabir is right u are badly whipped , everyone laughed loudly listening to her ....

Cabir : I didn't say anything , I don't want to say anything about him....

Manik : what's wrong with you ?? Why the hell r u running away from me ?? It's been many days you didn't even talk to me directly except mindlink...