Angel Of the Alpha - 11

King and raj moved to the court room , bcoz king asked Raj to accompany him....

Manik , cabir , dhruv , joined abhi in helping him .... neonika and queen made way to the priest to talk about the prayers offered to moon god that night , neonika is just happy that she is being a part of all these things ....

Mukti ,Navya , Aliya are sent to rest bcoz two of them are pregnant and aliya is scared to be alone .....they reached mukti room and sat to talk ......

That night the whole palace is shinning with lights, there are people running here  and  there ....

All the wolves are ready to worship the moon goddess on this full moon which brings happiness .....

King , queen , mukti , abhi and manik's family got ready in the clothes which are selected by queen ....

Navya : wow this is so beautiful ....she says twirling in her pink long Frock...

In the same way Aliya wore a blue frock , mukti wore a red frock ....

All the gents are ready and made way towards the hall of the palace ....

King : let's go, we can't let the night pass away ....

Raj : where ???

King : hill top ....

All of them moved out to see packs of wolves standing in an order , on seeing the king and family they growled .....

Neo : y don't you guys shift and join them....

King : no don't ......you guys stay with us ....

They all obliged to the king and started walking in the centre where as the wolves surrounded them with full protection.....making way for them to the hill top ...

They reached a hill top , and the priest is performing the rituals of worshipping moon goddess......

Priest : majesty , Red lotus is not here , it's essential for today's night worship ....

King : abhi....

Abhi : I told mukti ....

Mukti : abhi , I'm not supposed to go out of the palace .........

Queen : relax ,lotus is coming ....

King : what ???

Manik : should I go get it ....

Queen : no manik , don't worry .....you continue with the rituals , lotus is coming ....

King : whom did you assign this task ???

Queen : the one who is best ....

King : okay ....saying he gives a knowing smile ....

Priest : almost done ....lotus ....

" Here it is " , they all hear a voice and turn back to see a girl in white frock looking like a fairy holding a Red lotus .....

Manik is shocked on looking at her ....bcoz she is nandini .....

bcoz she is nandini