Angel of the Alpha - 21

Nandu immediately did her fav magic and shifted all three from there

Nandu immediately did her fav magic and shifted all three from there .....she reached the outskirts of forest of Niger wolf pack ........ she didn't take them to tree house bcoz she couldn't trust them easily .....

Nandu : speak out ....who are you ??? What are u doing in that cell ??? Why is the Alpha torturing you?? Why does he need your daughter ???

She says through mindlink ..... Which is also connected to everyone ......

Manik : angel stop .....they can't hear a word bcoz they are not connected to us, we are coming there ....as they can see us .....it will be easy to communicate.....

Nandu : no.....what if they harm u guys ???

Manik : no one can harm us , when my angel is with us ??? Wait ....

Saying he asked everyone to move out from tree house ...they all walked a little distance.....to see a couple sitting on a stone near the lake ....bcoz that's the location nandu asked them to reach .......

The old couple got alerted on seeing new people .....but on seeing something they stopped.....they have tears looking at it .....

Before Manik or anyone could react aliya ran to them and hugged them .... Bcoz they are her parents ......

Aliya : mom dad ....you both are fine .....you people are alive....how ??? I can't believe it ......I have seen u guys in that fire .....she said hicupping badly.....

Aliya's mom : we are alive, he saved us all of a sudden ....but that alpha said he killed u ......

Aliya : what ???

Aliya's dad : he tried but couldn't kill us ....bcoz he wants to know about you....but you are not there.....

Aliya : I ran away .... without looking back after seeing that fire ....I thought i already lost u guys .....and I didn't want to be here , bcoz I know that alpha will try to catch me .....saying this aliya hugged her mom dad tight .....all three are crying hugging each other .....

Nandu : Manik danger .....move fast to the tree house ..... faster.....she said in mindlink....as they all are connected to each other ....

Aliya : what danger ??? She asked breaking the hug ....

Nandu : may be they found out your parents missing .....

Aliya : mom dad let's go from here .....saying everyone shifted and ran to tree house..... After getting inside it safe ...... they all sat around thinking what to do ??

Nandu : it's time for many answers .....
whatever I ask u guys ...??? Ask them aliya ??? She said as everyone looked better after the run it's nearly evening when they reached tree house ........

Aliya : mom , dad do I have powers ??

Aliya's mom : why are u asking this ??? Where are u all these days ....???