Important points,

Hi guys ,.
As I am going to start my ff soon,
I want to say some points for not having any doubts in the story.

1).Roshni ,bani and niyati are college students .They are studying degree final year . Roshni and bani know each other since 2years but still they had a great bonding between them.
Niyati is shifted to Mumbai recently .she is staying in hostel and searching for a house for her .she is going to join the same college of Roshni and Bani .

2).Harsh is also a orphan .He loves Bani and Roshni as his  own sisters.
He have his own company which was set up by his hard work and his company is popular through the India . His company name is R & B .
R for roshni and B for bani . They are main people behind his success.
The total idea of the company is both of thems  .Harsh had build up there ideas into a huge empire.

3).Harsh want Bani & Roshni to live with him ,in his mansion as girls stating alone is not safe for them but still they refuse to live with harsh in his mansion as they want freedom and want to live like other college girls and don't want harsh security to make them stay away from there freedom .

4).Harsh daily visits both Bani &Roshni at there home.

5).Aman and veer are also no .1 business men through out India.
As they are mafia they make many illegal businesses. They cannot bare cheating either in business or in personal life.

6).Aman and Veer are mafia but they live in a huge mansion without any security disturbing them as they can take care of themselves and no enemy cannot enter there mansion as the mansion is in Forest place not far from City and anyone don't know them living in that mansion.