PART 33

Aman and Roshni were sitting on rock at River bank . Roshni rested her head on Aman 's shoulder .
Roshni started telling the flashback to Aman .
Flashback .
Before two year's .
Three girls were sitting on same river bank and resting their back on the rock and looking at sky . They are Roshni , bani and esha .

 They are Roshni , bani and esha

She is esha .
Roshni , bani and esha are best friends . The time they spent together is short but the bond they have is strong . Esha is studying same as bani and Roshni but she is also a secret journalist . She always supportts the people in need . She is kind hearted as well as strong girl .
The three girls were sitting on rock that is when esha got a call . After talking in call she got tensed and got up from the rock .
Roshni : what happened esha .
Esha : Roshni , bani we should go to orphanage . There is a problem .
Bani : What problem .
Esha : I will explain it later first we should go , Come fast .
They three went to orphanage were they visit all the time and spend their Time . The orphanage is so big and it is in mountain area with full on greenary in surroundings . There when they entered into orphanage they saw the children of orphanage crying and the caretaker of orphanage is standing leaning to a wall with tensed face .
Roshni : Maa what happened .
( Orphanage caretaker name is vidhya ) .
Vidya : That goons again came and said to leave this orphanage place and I think we all should leave our hopes on this orphanage .
Esha : how dare they come again . Already the case is in court na that who will have this place .
Vidya : yes but we don't have any proofs against it . They are very rich and can get wrong proofs easily and win. What will happen to these child's here . They will face problems .
Esha : don't worry ma'am will get the proofs against them .
Vidya nodded with teary eyes .
Esha , Roshni and bani went to the children and started playing with them to make the children happily .
Next day esha went to collect proofs secretly as she is a journalist . Guess what esha is collecting proofs against singhania's as the case they are fighting is with singhania's company . She secretly entered into singhania industries and collected proofs against them . She was going back that is when the guards caught her . She tried to escape but couldn't she is trapped . She was taken to a lonely factory . A man with black hoodie came there . The man pointed gun towards esha.
Esha : leave me you idiot.
Man : what you thought girl. You will find proofs against me and I will be silent . No way you have to die . The one who got to know about me cannot leave in this world . He was about to fire the gun but Suddenly some one pushed him . She is none other than our Roshni . Roshni came there by the location of esha' s phone which is shared with her as she was having bad vibes . When she reached there she saw that man about to shoot the so she pushed him . His men's try to catch her but she beat them with a rod. Anyone could not see her face as she was wearing a scarf . She immediately freed esha and they started running in Forest . That man and his goons were chasing them . The man fired the gun and it shot esha . Esha could not run .
Roshni helped esha and take her to a tree near covered with bushes .
Esha was in Soo much pain .
Roshni is crying seeing her friend in that condition .
Esha ( breathing heavily) : Roshni roshni I know I don't have much time . Please promise me that you will get justice to the children in orphanage .
Roshni (crying) : esha what are you saying nothing will happen to you . I will not let anything happen to you . You are strong na please stay strong we will leave to hospital .
Esha ( breathing heavily ) : Roshni please leave me here and go from here . You only can get justice for that children . The proofs I had collected are in the small factory please get it and promise me you will take revenge for me from that idiots and be careful he will kill you .
Roshni : I promise esha I will not leave them .
Esha smiled and breathed her last . Roshni broke down and promised to her that she will take revenge for her friends death . That man and goons also left from there searching them . Roshni called bani and after sometime bani also came there they done last rites of esha and after that they went to the same factory and tried to find proofs collected by esha but they didn't find it . After that they got to know singhania's industries is behind all this . They searched about it and got information of Aman beeing it's CEO and concluded he is behind all this because . He is the one who will be at loss if they win the case and they got some proofs stating he is esha 's murderer . The case of that orphanage is still going on court. After that bani and Roshni again started going to college and as well as were plotting against singhania's .
Flashback ends .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.