PART 9

So the scene continues from where we left.
Aman : so be ready princess we are going to our home.
Roshni : [pushing him] kon ho tum Maine tumhara Kya bigada hai ki tumne mujhse zabardasti Shaadi Karli. She said all these words crying.by this Aman sit on bed and make her get up and made her sit on his lap holding her by her waist.
Aman : [wiping her tears] tumne kuch nahi kiya princess , tumhara yeh aasu Mai seh nahi pa raha hoo. So be a good girl and don't cry . Mai tumhe hamesha kush rakoonga. Tum Jo chago wo dunga , tumhe chodne ke alawa.
Roshni was still crying.
Roshni : No , Mai tumhara sath nahi rahoonga . U are a murderer .
Aman anger raised by this words and he tightened his grip on her waist and she winced in pain.
Roshni : ahh!
Aman : princess don't try to get away from me at any time.
He picked her in his arms. She stopped struggling as she got to know struggling with the monster is waste of her energy. He then stopped in front of his car and made her sit in passenger seat and he himself sat on driving seat and started driving to AV MANSION. here veer , bani , harsh and niyati are there at AV MANSION . Veer informed them that she is with his brother and they are coming there .they don't know about their marriage and Aman got to know that they are at AV MANSION . So Aman stopped his car in a lonely road and turned towards roshni and started speaking.
Aman : princess tum ab yeh Rona bandh Karo aur mare bath suno .
Roshni like a innocent child nodded her head. Aman smiled at her cuteness and pecked her cheeks . She was shocked.
Aman : shock mat hona u are mine I can kiss u whenever I want and wherever I want 😎😏.so know listen ab ham hamare gar jaa rahe hai aur tum waha par koi scene mat banana . Tum kisi ko nahi batauge ki main tumhe zabardasti Shaadi Karli , nahi to I can do anything I can even kill ur lovely friends.
Roshni was scared to even think of her friends being harmed so she nodded her head.
Then they both went towards there home . After seeing her friends there she got emotional and ran to them and hugged three of them together .
Bani : kaha thi tu , tumhe pata hai ham kitne gabrah gye the.
Roshni was not saying anything and just crying hugging them .
Suddenly there eyes fell on her nupital chain and Vermillion and they were shocked .
Bani : (shocked) Roshni yeh Kya tumhara gala Pai yeh nupital chain aur tumhari sar par yeh Vermillion.
Aman : Mai batata hoo.
Bani : aap kon ho .
Aman : hi I am Aman singhania .
Bani : hi par aap rosh ko kaise jante ho.
Aman : we both love each other and we married today .
All three were shocked . Veer was smirking seeing his brother confidence in lying too.
All looked at roshni and she nodded her head in yes looking down.
Harsh : hame batate to hum hi aap dono ka Shaadi karvate na aisa chupkar Shaadi karna kyu.
Aman : wo aisehi ab aap sab log jatiye aur rest kariye Bhai aap in sabko unke kamre dekhaiye.
Aman took roshni to his room and locked the room.as soon as he locked the door, Roshni fall on her knees and started crying anyone could not hear her voice as every room of the mansion are sound proof . Aman kneel down in front of her and cupped her face.
Aman : princess don't cry . See ur face became red because of crying.know go and fresh up ur clothes are kept in wardrobe.
Roshni nodded and freshen up Aman also freshen up in guest room and came to room taking there food. Roshni came out after changing and aman took her to couch and he himself self settled on couch and take her in his lap holding her waist by one hand. He tried to feed her but she refused . After lots of struggles from him , she finally agreed to eat. He feed her with his hands after that he went down to keep the plate and returned to room. After returning there he saw roshni sitting on couch with pillow and duvet . He understood what she is doing. He directly went to her and took her in his arms and maid her laid on bed and he himself settled beside her hugging her from side and snuggling into her neck . This act of his brought shiver down her spine .
Roshni : aap yeh Kya !
Before she could complete her sentence Aman interrupted her .
Aman: ssshhh! Princess ab bolna bandh Karo aur sojao . U must be tired .
Roshni remained silent and slept hugging him as she is feeling something strange and she can feel secured in his arms . He smiled at her and snuggled more into her and covered both of them with blanket . Both slept in that position.

.
.
What will happen know?
.
Why roshni is feeling secured with him when she know he is murderer?
.
Is roshni falling for Aman ?
.
Keep supporting guys.