PART 38

Roshni : I was 12 years when Dad died due to a accident and mom couldn't take that shock and died due to heart attack . After that I and my brother became orphans . My brother was 16 then . He took a great care of me . My grandma took care of business . My grandma and brother never let me cry . They used to pamper me a lot . My brother is Soo over protective for me . He can't see a single drop of tears in my eyes . We were Soo happy with each other .

But on my 14 th birthday my grandma took me with her and we escaped from our own house . That night my grandma was so tensed . She was angry also . I couldn't understand anything . Grandma took me away from there . I was missing my brother a lot but I didn't ask Grandma anything as she was in atmost tension .

After 3 days I asked grandma why we are we running away from our own house . Grandma said we can't go home as my brother is doing something wrong . I cried and we can go back to brother and I am missing him a lot . She took promise from me that I will not ask about my brother again and I should forget him after that I stop asking her why we are away from my brother but didn't asked grandma and was always sad thinking about my brother .

After that before 3 years grandma died because of health problem .

After that I became lonely and that lonelyness had caused me to depression . From that day I am trying to search about what happened that day but couldn't find any information and I can't go to my brother because of my promise . Before 2 years my brother came to know about me . I get to know that he is searching for me and grandma . I want to meet him and ask him about that day but my promise stopped me . After that I had came here and started studying with bani and esha . With help of esha I had cleared all the information of my past from everywhere . After that you all know .

After saying this she broke down in tears . All others consoled her .

Veer : by the way what is name of your brother roshni .
Roshni : Neil Malhotra .

Listening the name Aman , veer and Mouni are shocked .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys.
.