PART 36

Aman was seeing Aliya with blood shot red eyes . He slapped her tightly .
Blood was oozing out from roshni's shoulder . Roshni became unconscious due to blood loss and pain . He immediately took her in his arms and rushed to hospital .
At hospital roshni was being treated in operation theatre . He was sitting outside the Operator theatre . Bani , harsh , niyati , veer ,mouni and Arjun also came there immediately as Aman informed them about roshni's condition . Aman eyes were red by crying and anger . veer,mouni and Arjun were shocked to see Aman crying because Aman didn't cried for any reason till know . He is so much broken when roshni left him but that time also a single drop of tear was not in his eyes . They were shocked by his tears but soon recovered from shock as they know how much he love roshni . All were tensed for roshni . After sometime doctor came out of OT .
Aman : Is she okay doctor .
Doctor : she is fine know . The cut was not so deep but there was a lot of blood loss , so she is week . Take care of her properly .
Aman : Tq doctor . Can I meet her .
Doctor smiled .
Doctor : U can but wait till she is shifted to ward .
After sometime roshni was shifted to ward .
Aman went to her ward and his heart sank to see his ladylove looking pale and in pain. He went near her and sat beside her . He kissed her forehead . Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes . She opened her eyes slowly feeling his presence . She was about to sit but Aman again made her lay on the bed .
Aman : Is it paining princess .
Roshni (wiping his tears) : Just a little. It will be fine .
Aman : I will bring something for you to eat .
Aman brought friut salad for her.
Roshni (making faces ) : prince I should eat this fruits a nooo please I don't want to eat it .
Aman : Don't make faces princess you should confirmly eat .
Roshni : No prince I don't like friuts please .
Aman : Then what will you eat .
Roshni : hmmm ... Noodles , manchooria , chicken burger , chole bature with chapathi , biryani , fried rice , pani Puri , samosa , chicken fry ,
Dabal ka meet ,jelebi and chocolate ice cream ( haa I want to eat all this know 🤤) .
Aman: what , seriously you want to eat all this when you are not okay . No way . You eat fruit salad know . After you recover ,you can eat all that .
Roshni : there is no option to skip this salad.
Aman(strictly) : No .
Roshni made angry faces . Aman made her eat fruit salad and given medicines to her. After that she slept .
Aman went outside .
Aman : you all go home I will be with her .
Bani : No Aman you go home I will be with her . You are tired . Go and take rest .
Aman : No bhabi I will be with her you all go we will come tomorrow morning. Doctor said they will discharge her tomorrow morning .
After lot of arguments all said ok and went back home .
Aman took care of Roshni all night .
Next morning .
Aman took roshni to AV MANSION after completing all discharge formalities .
In Roshan room .
Aman made roshni sit on bed.
Aman : Do you want something .
Roshni nodded in no .
Aman : ok princess you take rest for sometime .
He made her lay on bed and made her sleep .
After that he came to Hall where all are sitting .
Veer : Aman how did all this happened .
Aman explained everything about yesterday incident to them . All were hell angry on Aliya .
Mouni : How dare that chudail to harm my bhabi . I will not leave her . Bhai where is she I want to know .
Aman : At our werehouse.
Mouni : let's go and give her punishment for her deeds .
Aman nodded .
Aman : Bani bhabi and niyati , take care of princess . Be with her . She is sleeping know . If she get up make her eat food and give her medicine .
Bani and niyati nodded in yes with a smile .

Aman, veer , Arjun and mouni went to their werehouse where Aliya is there .

Bani , niyati were taking care of Roshni .

Harsh went for some work .

So let me clear Aliya was at amans werehouse as aman called his men's and said them to take Aliya to there werehouse when they went to hospital .

At werehouse,
Aliya was tied up to a chair . Her hair was messy . She was looking pale , by seeing her condition anyone can say she is beaten badly . She was having many injuries on her hands and legs , her face is having fingerprints of slapping .
Mouni directly went to Aliya and slapped her hardly that it made her cheeks burn with fire sensation .
Mouni : how dare you harm my bhabi . I will not leave you .
Mouni was beating her with a stick and was pulling her hair. Mouni was beating her brutally . She was not at all stopping . Aliya was about to faint .
Arjun went near mouni and take her out from there to control her anger .
Aman went near Aliya .
Aman : why did you harmed her .
Aliya : Because I love you . I can't see you with her . Please try to understand my love Aman . I will love you Soo much . Please leave her and marry me .
Aman got angry and slapped her .
Aman : Don't dare to say that . I love my princess so much . I can't see her in pain and you became reason for her pain today , I will not leave you .
Aman took his gun out and shot her on her forehead. She was spot dead .
Aman and veer went from there .
.
How was the chapter guys.
.
Hope you guys like it .
.