PART 2

Scene starts from Aman and veer sitting in two chairs in a dark room and in front of them there is a man who is bleeding and praying for life and guns in our heroes hands.
Person: sir please chod dijiye firse isi galti nahi hogi or yahase mai dur chalajaunga .
Aman:[laughing devilishly😈] firse isi galti karne keliye tum hogato karega na. Hum hi tumhe bohot dur bejenge iss darti se durr 😈.
Person:sir please please.
Boom veer and Aman at a time shooted him on his head and he is spot dead .
Veer:hamare sath rahkar hame maarne ka irada tha😎ab kudh hi margaya 😈.
Aman :chal Bhai chalte hai.

_______________________________________

On the other side bani ,roshni and niyati's classes are over and they are discussing something.
Roshni:ha !niyati tum kaha rahti ho .
Niyati: present hostel Mai rahthi hoo aur rahne ke liye gar dund raha hoo.
Roshni : accha so tum kyu na hamare sath raho vaisabi ham dono hi rahte hai hamara gar par.
Bani: ha niyati.
Niyati:nhi nhi Mai kaise !tum logo ko parishani hogi.
Roshni : Total rubbish! Tum hamare sath rah rahi ho aur yeh final.
Niyati : ok ok Meri maa theek hai !ab kush.
Roshni: bohot kush😁.
Bani : Chalo chalte hai aur niyati tum bi Chalo hum hostel sai tumhari saaman lekar gar chalte hai.
Niyati and Roshni:ha chal theek hai.

Then bani ,niyati and Roshni went and picked niyati's belongings from hostel.
Roshni: tum dono gar chale jao mei kuch der Mai aati hu.
Bani:theek hai.

Then bani and niyati left for home.

Roshni went to park for some peace and started playing with some children there.

_______________________________________

Here Aman and veer reached there house but Aman went to park after informing veer.
Guess what you all are right .it is same park where roshni went.

_Aman pov_

I am feeling headache after coming home so I decided to go to park for some peace .I informed Bhai about it and went for park . There I was walking and suddenly my eyes caught a girl who is playing with children .I can't see her face because of her hair stands covering her face . Suddenly a high wind blow and her I was mesmerized by her beauty and cute antics while playing with children .
How cute she is . After seeing her I am totally obsessed with her. Yes I want her at any cost. I will get her .yes SHE IS MINE ,SHE IS MINE. First I should get to know about her ok I will take her pic .

[This was the pic taken taken by Aman and YES SHE IS OUR ROSHNI]

I the sended her pic to my p.a and asked him to collect information about her.

______________________________________

Precap : Aman curiousity to know about roshni's information.