PART 34

Roshni : After coming in your life , after spending time with you unknowingly I fall for you . I even know you are from mafia but still my heart is not is not accepting that you killed esha . My mind says you are wrong and you killed esha and my heart says you are not the one who killed esha . Know you should only say are you behind esha murder .
Aman : Till know I thought that was wrong somewhere that is why u came to take revenge , but know I got to know that there is someone who is making you against me .
Roshni : what are you saying prince .
Aman : yes ! Singhania industries didn't tried to occupy any orphanage place till know and there is no case we are fighting from our company .
Roshni (shockingly) : Then how can anyone misleed law , the case filed in court is of singhania industries only na .
Aman : I am also in same thought princess . Someone is doing this wantedly . I don't know about all this till you say .
Roshni : means you didn't killed esha .
Aman : No ! And I promise I will confirmly Find the one who killed her and will take revenge from them .
Roshni : Then how did I get that proofs .
Aman : what proofs .
Roshni : the proofs saying you killed esha .
Aman : what are that proofs princess .
Roshni : wait .
Roshni went inside home running and came with a phone in her hand .
Roshni : Here is it .
She opened the phone and started playing the video . In that video there is whole incident which happened in the factory and after all went that same hoodie man came there and started searching for the proofs collected by esha .
He could not find it and angerly opened his mask and that person is reveiled as Aman .
Aman was shocked seeing that video and suddenly something striked his mind .
Aman : it is not me , it is my body double Sirish .
Roshni (confusingly) : Body double ?
Aman : Haa princess because of beeing in mafia I have many threats and rivals . To distract rivals from me I was having a body double personality and his name is Sirish . He was wearing face mask of mine by which all thinks Him as me .
Roshni: Means he is doing all this .
Aman : How did you got this video .
Roshni : it is esha's phone when I went to search for proofs I find this phone in a corner and the whole scenario is recorded here as the video recorder got on when the phone is fallen down .
Aman : hoo KK .
Suddenly some thing caught aman's attention .
Aman : esha said the proofs are in factory but you didn't find anything there and even Sirish didn't find anything that means maybe this phone contain the proofs .
Roshni : but I checked every mails and all in phone but I didn't find anything .
Aman : Once give me the phone .
Roshni give him the phone . Aman started searching every document and mails in phone but he couldn't find anything .
Aman : No proofs are there here .
Aman closed his eyes for calming and suddenly again something striked his mind .
Aman : princess where is pin of this phone so that I can open sim cards .
Roshni : it is in phone pouch .
Aman opened the phone simcards blog and find a video chip there .
He smirked finding it .
Aman : Here is it .
Roshni (exitedly ): woww ! You find it . I thought I couldn't find it . Thankyou so much prince . Know I can fulfill my promise.
Aman : first let us see this video .
Roshni : They all went inside the house to find all sitting on couch .
They said all things to Everyone and attached the video clip to laptop . It have evidences saying orphanage case is not been done by Singhania industries but with some backstabbers of that industries for money and that is Sirish .
Aman anger have no boudance .
He directly went from there and all were standing there confused .
Aman reached a home and went inside to see a person watching TV .
Aman : Sirish .
So he is Sirish .
Sirish : what happened sir why are you here .
Aman angrily punched him on nose .
Aman ( catching his collar ) : how dare you to backstab me .
Sirish : what are saying sir .
Aman : just shut up . Why did you try to occupy welfare orphanage in name of singhania industries .
Sirish got 880 volt shock and he stammered .
Sirish : sir .. what ...sir ... what...are you...even ... saying .
Aman : stop your drama .
Sirish : sir please forgive me in greediness of money I did all this please leave me .
Aman : never . Aman singhania never forgives backstabbers .
Aman beated him blue and black and shooted him with his gun and Sirish is spot dead . Aman went there .
Next day all went to court and submitted the evidences and the orphanage land was given to orphanage people .all were happy by this . All returned to AS MANSION .
Roshni : Finally everything got fine .
Bani : yes .
Roshni : Now important something is remaining .
Aman : what princess .
Roshni : uffoo ! Marriage of our sweet bani and veer bhai .
Aman : Haa yeh kaise bhool sakte hai we will start the preparations and the marriage is next week . Two couples will get married next week .
Roshni ( confused ) : two couples .
Aman : yes niyati and harsh will be getting married .
Harsh : Aman what are you saying .
Aman : don't need to hide more bro we all know you both love each other .
Harsh and niyati blushed and all started teasing each other . After one week Veer , bani and niyati ,harsh got married . All wedding rituals were completed and all guests also left .
At night .
In Roshan room .
Our hero is sitting on bed with cute angry face and that is when our sweet heroine entered room and locked the door .
Roshni : what happened prince .
Aman ignored her and turned his face with cute angry face .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.