PART 17

Next morning .
Aman and Roshni were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms . but sun has different plans he started disturbing their sleep with his rays . Roshni opened her eyes and saw that Aman is sleeping peacefully she smiled unknowingly . She was carressing his hair and admiring his cuteness with smile , suddenly reality struck her and she was about to go suddenly she was pulled towards Aman and she fall on him .
Aman : what happened princess , you were carressing my hair lovingly till know and u are going suddenly leaving me .
Roshni (nervously) : aisa kuch nahi hai . Chodo mujhe .
Aman : kaise chod dhu princess chodne keliye pakda hai Kya .
Roshni : 😑.
Aman : aise shakal mat banao princess .
Roshni : nahi tho Kya Karu Mai marjau........(before she complete her sentence Aman started kissing her harshly and angryily she was feeling pain and trying to protest but all in vain . Aman without breaking kiss make her fall on bed and came on top of her and kissing her harshly after 5 minutes he break the kiss and said .
Aman : kabhi bhi Marne ka baath math karna Mai tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga u are my everything I can't leave without you .
By saying this he started kissing her neck . Roshni was shocked hearing his statement . She was in dilemma that what she was doing is right or not . He is falling for her madly and she is betraying him , she was just numb . Aman was kissing her neck but she was not at all reacting nor reciprocating nor stopping him .she was just thinking that is she doing right or wrong. Aman was surprised seeing no reaction from her , so he bite her neck hardly . By this she came out of her thinking world and suddenly pushed him and started crying . Aman was not able to understand why she is crying . He expected that she will push him but he didn't expected that she will cry .
Aman : princess why are you crying . Is my bite paining so much sorry princess I was not intended to hurt you .she hugged him and started crying more . Aman was confused but he is also sure she is not crying because of that bite but there was something which is disturbing her . He starts to carress her back with one hand while hugging her and carressing her hair with another hand . She suddenly fainted by crying . Aman got worried .
Aman : princess ! Princess ! Utho princess .
Aman hurriedly called doctor . The doctor came . Bani , mouni,niyati and veer were confused to see the doctor .
Veer : doctor aap yaha Kya kar rahe hai .
Doctor : wo Aman ne bulaya tha.
Bani : Aman ne hua Kya hai .
Doctor : Pata nahi par wo bohot worried tha.
Mouni : bhai ke room Mai chalte hai Chalo .
Niyati : haa Chalo .
They all went towards Roshan room and saw that roshni was unconscious and Aman was trying to wake her up .
They all rushed towards them .
Aman : (worried)Doctor ! Dhekiye na mera princess uth naho rahi .
Doctor : relax Aman, first say what happened .
Aman : don't know doctor she was normal till some time but suddenly she started crying and became unconscious .
Doctor : please aap sab bahar jayiye . Mai usse check karta hu .
Aman : Mai kahi nahi jaraha , Meri princess Meri saamne hi rahega.
Doctor signalled to veer and he tried to convince his brother but he was stubborn . Finnaly accepting defeat all went out leaving Aman , roshni and doctor . Doctor started checking her and give her some injection .
Doctor : I think yeh bahot weak hai lagta hai she is in depression for so long .
Aman was shocked hearing this .
Doctor : hame iska kuch test karna padega. Bring her to hospital once after she regain concious.
Aman : ok doctor .
Doctor left and veer , bani , niyati and mouni came inside , bani and niyati went towards roshni and started carressing her hair . They have tears in there eyes . Aman want to ask bani and niyati about her depression but he stopped himself as he was suspicious about something .
.
.
So how was update guys .
.
So what do you think why roshni is suffering from depression .
.
What is Aman suspicious about .
.
Why roshni is betraying Aman.
.
Suspenses awaiting.
.
Keep supporting guys .