PART 32

Roshni was not stopping her crying .
She was getting weak because of crying continuously . Aman couldn't see his princess like this and slammed his lips with hers first she was shocked but soon she too started responding . After sometime they broke the kiss . Roshni hugged Aman and dozed off. Aman observed that she slept and slowly took her in his arms and made her laid on bed and he himself laid beside her taking her in his arms . They both slept peacefully in each others arms .
At evening ,
Aman woke up and saw her sleeping cutely but her face became pale because of continuous crying . He kissed her forehead and Cheeks and went to freshen up . He came out and saw her sitting on bed .
Aman : princess jaakar fresh hojao.
Roshni silently nodded and went to freshen up . After sometime she came out and they both went downstairs and found all are in garden area . They went there and sat silently .
Aman : know will you guys say what is all this drama and what revenge I want to take . Why you feel me as wrong at first and why you guys feel I am not wrong know .
They were silent and kept there head down .
Aman ( angrily ) : will you all say or not .
Roshni and bani got up and bani took veer and went to backyard . Roshni took Aman and take him to the river bank . Niyati and harsh signed deeply and sat silently .
At River bank .
Aman : princess .
Roshni kept her finger on his lips .
Roshni : sshhh! Cool . I will say answer to all your questions . U just listen .
She made him sit on the huge rock and she herself sit beside him and kept her head on his shoulder . He smiled .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.