PART 41

Aman : Bani bhabi , niyati what happened why are you both crying . What happened harsh why are you tensed and where is roshni .
Bani : He came and took roshni with him .
Veer : who came .
Niyati : Her brother Neil Malhotra . He came here and took roshni with him roshni doesn't want to go but he took her with him .

Listening this aman's anger was at peaks he immediately took his car and drove to Malhotra Mansion .

Let us introduce new characters .

He is NEIL MALHOTRA . He is brother of Roshni . He loves his sister very much . Can do anything for her . Misess her a lot . Searching for her to get her back in his life . Know finally he found his sister . A business man . Is leader of a mafia group . Rival of Aman in both Mafia and business . Loves his wife avni a lot .

 Loves his wife avni a lot

She is AVNI MALHOTRA . She is wife of Neil Malhotra . She is sweet ,cute and bubbly girl . Always keeps everyone happy . Loves neil more than anything .

AT MALHOTRA MANSION.

Neil brought roshni to Malhotra Mansion and make her sit on the couch . He was having tears in his eyes to see his sister .

Neil : Rosh ! I can't believe that you are in front of me . I was searching you everywhere I can but didn't find you . At last I find you .
Roshni : Why did you bring me here . I am not your sister anymore . I am wife of Aman singhania know .
Neil : no roshni no you are my cute sister . Don't take his name. He is our rival I am so happy that I find you .

Aman came there .

Aman : Neil Malhotra why did you brought my wife here .
Neil : she is not your wife she is my sister .
All Others also came there .

Roshni : Just stop it . If you love me this much then why did Grandma kept me far away from you . She said I shouldn't be with you . Why did she said that .
Neil : Because she got to know my work .
Roshni : what work ?
Neil : On your 14 th birthday . She got to know that I am a leader of a mafia group . She could not take that fact and left with you . I tried to stop you both but you both escaped . I tried finding you both from that day but couldn't . After that when I got to know where you both were I came there to find you ,but I got to know that grandma is no more . I got your photo from there . I was searching you in every state . Before 5 months we went to U.S for some business work and was handling business from there I got to know about Aman's marriage but didn't know that is you . When I returned yesterday .I saw your reception pictures in newspaper . I was so happy that I find you . I can't leave without my cute Sister roshni. Please don't leave your brother .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.