PART 28

At an unknown place it is like a forest area. It has peaceful weather . There was house there and a river was flowing in some distance from that house . That place was covered with mountains all around .
A girl was sitting on a rock at River bank . Her face shows that she is heart broken. Her eyes were filled with tears but still her face is glowing in her tears . She is our roshni . Suddenly bani came there and sat beside her .
Bani : Roshni if you love him why are you running from him .
Roshni : you also love veer Bhai right then u also became far from him na why .
Bani : hhh ! You are unbelievable . Always comparing situations . I love veer but for me you are important . I know we can't take revenge as we feel him as innocent but still all proofs are against them na.
Roshni : that is why I can't be with him because we could not bring justice for her . Justice for her death , justice for her sacrifice , justice for her life , she had sacrificed her life to bring justice for all of us and we cannot even prove her right and cannot fulfill her wish and cannot even take revenge from them .
Bani : ok leave it come we will go inside . Whether is so cool here .
Roshni : ok .
They both went into the house .
.
How was chapter guys .
.
Whom was roshni talking about .
.
Who need justice .
.
What is "her" wish which roshni was talking about .
.
How are aman and veer connected to it .
.
Suspenses awaiting.
.