PART 27

At AV MANSION .

Aman opened the Letter and started reading it .
In Letter .
Hi prince ,
I know u are searching me and tensed about me . U know u are a purest soul . U show everyone that u are rude , arrogant and heartless but shall I say u something ,that u are so sweet and kind from ur heart . U are a sweet person . U know the person's u love are so lucky . I know u love me so much but I doesn't deserve ur love prince . I came into ur life for a revenge . I am not going to say what is that revenge because I doesn't want to think about that bitter truth . The existence of me in ur life is a betrayal . I came to take revenge but I couldn't as I still believe my prince will do something wrong .I don't know u deserve my revenge or not and I can't even take revenge from u because my heart says u are not the reason for my loss . So here I am leaving from ur life because I can't be with you because still my brain says u are reason for my loss .I had fallen for you prince don't know how , when ,why but I am in love with you . I LOVE U .but I can't decide u are wrong or right .In the war between my heart and brain I became the victim . So I am leaving from ur life . Still I request that u should get a sweet smile on ur face whenever u remember me . Please don't search me . I am so sorry for breaking your heart . Please forgive me and forget me and move on in ur life . U will really get a girl u deserve . Say sorry to veer Bhai on behalf of bani .
Ur princess ....
Aman was totally blank after reading this letter. He fall on his knees hugging the letter to his heart . His face was devoid of any expression . He was expressionless . He can't believe she had came into his life as a betrayal . He was confused about what revenge and why she wants to take revenge . Many emotions and confusions are going on in his mind but his face is expressionless . Veer went to Aman and took the letter from him . Veer , mouni and Arjun also read the letter and it is also a shock for the them . Veer was broken but he controlled himself and these three started consoling Aman but he was not responding to anyone . All had tears in there eyes seeing amans condition .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.