PART 11

So Aman and Roshni decided to play chess.
Aman : so princess normally chess kelne se Kya hota . Isse kuch interesting tarike se kelte hai.
Roshni : ise kaise.
Aman : kuch bet lagate hai.
Roshni : bet ! Huh isme Kya interesting.
Aman : pure baat to suno princess 😉.
Roshni : ha boliye.
Aman : bet yeh hai ki agar Mai jeetunga to tum Jo chahe wo karunga aur agar tum jeethoge tho mein tum Jo bologi wahi karungi.
Roshni : thik hai.
Aman and Roshni started playing chess.They both are playing compitatingly.
Aman( in mind) : tho Meri princess bi chess acchi khelti hai . Par sorry princess I can't let you win this time. If I will let you win how will I get what I want.
Roshni : (in mind) so Mr. Aman singhania wants to win this game . Ok Mr win I will make u win but in my game u have to loose 😏.
Roshni wantedly loose the game unknown of Aman's intentions.
Roshni : total rubbish! Mai har gayi😣.
Aman : princess mujhse tum kabi Jeet nahi sakti.
Roshni (in mind) : in ur dreams.
Aman: so according to challenge ,u will do whatever I say.
Roshni (thinking): oh God main yeh challenge ke baare Mai kaise bhul gayi. Ab yeh Kya karwayega mujhse.
Roshni : so what is challenge.
Aman : kiss me !
Roshni : what !
Aman : Kya what! I said kiss me , u lost the challenge u should do whatever I say . And why are u hesitating I am ur husband yaar.
Roshni : total rubbish! No way I am not going to kiss you.
Aman : baby tum aisa cheater kyu ban rahi ho.
Roshni: main cheater nahi hoo.
Aman : tho mujhe kiss katke prove Karo.
Roshni : ok.
Roshni slowly went towards him.
Roshni : close ur eyes.
Aman closes his eyes .
Roshni slowly kisses his cheek and try to ran away but suddenly Aman caught her by her waist and pulled her towards him . By this sudden action she lost balance and fall on him.
Aman : yeh bi cheating hui na princess.
Roshni : Kya cheating tumne kaha kiss Karo to meine kiya u didn't said where.
Aman : hoo so being smart.
Roshni : Mai to hu hi smart.
Aman : par princess , mujhe tumhe kiss karne ke liye challenge ki Zaroorat nahi hai.
Before roshni could understand his words , Aman slammed his lips with hers and started kissing her passionately . Roshni was shocked with this act of his and tried to push him but he was more strong then her. After sometime she started loosing in front of him and started responding and kissed him back. Aman observing that she is lost in the kiss slowly made her fall on the couch nearby without breaking the kiss . He slowly kept his hands inside her t shirt and started carressing her waist with his hands. She was lost in his touch and kiss. Suddenly reality struck her and she pushed him with all her energy. He jerkly gettup by this sudden act. Aman smirked by this act and Roshni shockly get up and without saying anything slapped him and went to their room and locked the door. Here Aman smirk became into shock when she slapped him . He was fuming in anger as no one ever dared to slap him .
.
.
What will happen know?
.
What game roshni is thinking about?
.
Why roshni wantedly lost the game?
.
Suspenses awaiting.
.
Keep supporting guys ❤️.