PART 26

Next morning ,
When Aman get up he didn't find roshni beside him . He thought she may be in washroom and checked her but she was not he started searching her in whole house . She was not there anywhere in whole house . He went down and called for her Arjun , mouni and veer came there listening him .
Veer : what happened Aman .
Aman : veer Bhai where is princess , I didn't found her from morning .
Veer : don't know I also didn't saw bani and niyati from morning .
Mouni : what bro why are you taking tension they may go somewhere for some work once call them .
Aman : I tried calling her but her Mobile is switched off .
Veer : I will try to bani and niyati .
Veer tried to call them but there phone is also switched off .
Veer : what is this all three mobiles are switched off how is this possible . Something is fishy .
Aman : I will call to Harsh once .
Aman tried to call Harsh but it is switched off .
Aman : veer bhai it is also switched off . We should once go and check in harsh office . Ahh where is my princess where did these all went .
Veer : Aman cool down we will go and search them .
Aman and veer went to Harsh's office and mouni and veer went to roshni's college to find her through her friends.
Aman and veer went into office and started searching harsh . But he was no where to be seen .
Then they asked the manager there about Harsh .
Aman : where is Harsh .
Manager : sir Harsh sir us not there in office .
Aman : where did he went .
Manager : Don't know sir morning sir messaged to office saying he will on leave for some days and give the responsibilities of handling office to me . When I ask sir where is he going . He said he have some personal work .
Aman : call him .
Manager tried to call him but all in vain . It was switched off . Aman angrily went to his car and started punching the car in anger . Veer came there and tried to console him .Veer also tensed about them but he was strong for his brother .
Aman : ahhh! Where are you princess. I will definitely find you . Why did you left me like this . I can't live without you . Veer Bhai say all our goons to find them and take the help of police officials also .
Veer : ok Aman .
Veer called there goons and said to goons to search for them . After that he called police officials and also said them to search them . They went to home . Aman angrily sat on couch keeping hands on his head .
That is when there come a courier boy and give a letter to him . Veer took that letter to him and give it to Aman .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Where is roshni .
.
Why did they all suddenly vanished .
.
What is that letter .
.
Did roshni 's plan over that she went away .
.
Will Aman find roshni .
.
Did they went away or anyone kidnapped them .
.
Suspenses awaiting .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.