PART 31

Aman and veer and there goons where searching them . That is when Aman find a house there . It was the same house where roshni was there .
He and veer went inside the house and goons were outside . Aman and veer went inside and saw harsh niyati and bani are sitting in Hall and talking . As there eyes fell on veer and Aman . They got up with a jerk .
Harsh : aman, veer , what are you doing here .
Aman (smirking) : what happened doesn't expected us here .
Harsh : please u both leave from here .
Aman : how can I leave without taking my princess where is she .
Harsh : aman ...
Aman (angrily): I asked where is she .
Niyati : upstairs in her room . left side last room .
Aman went to her room . He entered into the room and saw her weeping looking at his pic .
He smiled with tears looking at her .
He locked the door and went to her and hugged her tightly . Roshni was scared suddenly and composed herself as she recognized him . She suddenly realized he is here and pushed him with a jerk .
Roshni : why do you came here .
Aman : to take my wife back .
Roshni : Aman please leave from here . U know na I betrayed u then why do you still want me with you ..
Aman : u also know why because I love you and u also love me .
Roshni : but I can't be with you .
She started crying more and fall on her knees . He also sat on his knees and hugged her tightly .
.
How was the chapter guys.
.
Keep supporting guys .
.