PART 35

Roshni : what happened prince ! Why are you angry at me .
Aman made cute faces and avoiding her .
She went and sat near him and cupped his face .
Roshni : why are you ignoring me prince .
Aman (with cute face) : not me you are ignoring me you were busy with marriage preparations and ignored me from whole one week .
Roshni : ohh! So my prince is angry at me for ignoring him .
Aman nodded with grumpy face .
Roshni smiled at him and encircled her hands around his neck and took his hand and kept his hand on her barewaist as she was wearing a saree . Roshni looked at his eyes .
Roshni : cholly na prince ! I will never ignore you .
Aman turned his face .
Roshni : so you will not forgive me this easily .
Aman nodded in no .
Roshni slowly pulled him towards her and she kissed his cheek he was startled by her sudden action but still kept cute angry expression on his face . Roshni slowly kissed his other cheek . He closed his eyes feeling her lips on his skin . She kissed his eyes and forehead slowly and slowly moved down and kissed his nosetip . She slowly moved and pecked his lips slowly yet sensually . He was loosing his self control by his princess actions . She moved down and kissed his jaw line while her palms were holding his neck encircling him. He was totally lost in her .
Roshni (slowly and while kissing his neck) : prince .
Aman : hmm .
Roshni : are you still angry on me .
Aman smirked and pushed her on bed and got on top of her .
He immediately kissed her lips and she too responded equally . He was kissing her lips madly and she too responded with equal passion. She was totally lost in him . He slowly opened her saree pallu and removed her saree while kissing her neck . He slowly opened the knot of her blouse and removed her blouse and was seeing her with full of love and passion in his eyes . He opened his shirt and thrown it down .Roshni blushed feeling his gaze on her . Her red tomato cheeks made him mad for her . He kissed her Cheeks tightly and bited her Cheeks . She hissed in pain . He licked her Cheeks making her pain flew away . He slowly trailed down kisses to her neck and bite her neck and again kissed there to ease her pain . He was giving wet kisses to her and she was continuously moaning his name . He kissed her cleavage and bite their and his hands were roaming all around her body . He then kissed her navel and again kissed her lips and they continued there love till hours and slept being tired .

Next morning .

Roshni woke up by alarm sound and stopped the alarm . She was about to move but Aman was holding her tightly as if she will run away if he leave her . He was sleeping peacefully with a cute smile on his face . She smiled seeing him and kissed his forehead . She couldn't move a inch because of his tight hold so she decided to wake him up . Roshni slowly went her his ears and called him softly .
Roshni : prince ! Get up see it's already late .
Aman : hmm ! 5 minutes .
Saying this he again slept snuggling in her neck .
Roshni : at least leave me prince . I have to freshen up .
Aman : No how can I leave my princess .
After lot of struggles he woke up .
Roshni : Good morning prince.
Saying this she pecked his lips .
Aman : Morning princess .
After that roshni went to bath and Aman was sitting their smiling remembering their moments . After sometime roshni came back and started getting ready . Aman also went to bath . After sometime both went downstairs and all had their breakfast with lots of fun and chitchatting . After that boys dropped girls at college and went to their work .

At singhania industries ,
Aman was busy in his meetings meanwhile chudail Aliya was planning something against roshni and smiling on her devilish plan .Aman noticed her strange behavior but didn't think much about it .
After sometime trio girls were waiting for boys outside the college . Aliya was seeing them from far . Aman , veer and harsh came after sometime and they were talking . Aman got a call suddenly . After talking in call .
Aman : you all go to home I have some work at office . I will come after checking on my work .
Roshni : I will also come .
Aman : you would be tired na princess you go home and take rest .
Roshni : No no I will come .
Aman : ok come we will go .
Roshan left from there and remaining also left to home .

At singhania industries .
Aman was checking his work and Roshni wad roaming in the office . That is when someone closed her mouth and took her to an empty room . Roshni was struggling to get out of that grip . After sometime that someone left her and came in front of her . It is none other than chudail Aliya . She was following them .
Aliya : know I will close your chapter and aman will be mine . Before roshni could understand anything Aliya stabbed on roshni's shoulder . Aliya was about to stab her again on her stomach but she was been pushed with a force . She saw the person who pushed her and was shocked to see Aman .
.
How was the chapter guys .
.
Keep supporting guys .
.