Chapter 7

The next day came and I decided to go all out for this party tonight. I messaged Mia and asked her what she's going to wear, she said she'll most probably just wear some sweatpants and a jumper because she'd like to get high tonight. With her outfit idea, it didn't help me at all so I ran to her apartment, grabbed her hand and pulled her to my apartment as she was pretty much already ready. Before we came back to my apartment, Mia grabbed a couple of things to take to mine. As we entered my apartment she said, "Wow, it's really nice in here. It's tidy and organised aha, could never be me!" we laughed and I pulled her over to my wardrobe, I pulled out some dresses and asked for her guidance. She picked one and it was a satin textured black dress, she also picked out some heels for me to wear and told me to have curly hair tonight, "You'll look like a baddie!" she said. I imagined myself in the 'fit with that hairstyle and boy did I start to fancy myself.

I told Mia to make herself feel at home whilst I shower and get ready. I turned on some music and headed straight for the shower. When I had finished in there, I did some skincare, moisturised and got on with my hair - you know the drill by now. I then did my makeup, we had some pre-drinks to get ourselves in the party mood. I looked in the mirror and I looked HOT. This is the hottest I've ever looked. Everything went well, the hair, the makeup, the dress and the heels. I looked at Mia through the mirror and she looked mesmerized, "You okay there?" I ask, Mia scanned me up and down and walked over, she turned me around to face her and she was admiring me, "You look beautiful Maddy, you really do." I blushed a little and gave Mia a hug. We took some photos and then left to get to this party. I walked outside holding Mia's hand and called my uber. Iago sent us the address earlier so I gave it to my Uber and it happened to be my favourite little Dane. He looked at us and said, "You both look gorgeous, going to a party?" I looked at him through his mirror, all shy and nodded. He looked ahead and drove us to Felix's.

I messaged Iago and said, 'Hey, will you be waiting outside or are you already going to be in there?'

'I'll be waiting outside for you both, don't panic.' He says,

We arrived and my goodness, I thought Iago's place was massive but Felix's was huge! I guess being famous has it's pros, hmm. Mia got out of the uber and ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me, I smiled at her and we linked arms. Heading towards the hot hunk ahead of us, Iago smiled at us but he couldn't take his eyes off me. He was wearing Levi's skinny jeans and a plain white tee with a massive CK logo on the back, he looked great and I felt overdressed but I felt like a bad bitch so I didn't care too much. Girls to the right of me were staring and boys to the left of me were admiring me. "Wow..." he says, "... You're ethereal." I blushed and grinned at him like a Cheshire cat. I held hands with both Iago and Mia as we all walked into Felix's place.

Felix's house, well not even a house - it's a mansion, was surrounded by security (clearly a man with high status), and trimmed bushes with lights projecting into the sky. I walked into his house and it was grand. The stairs and floor are made of marble. The stairs had a red carpet in the centre of them. He had one of those circular robots that zoom around everywhere sucking in dirt and cleaning the place 24/7. We walked into the main party area and the LEDs were flashing, there was a galaxy light-reflecting green 'stars' and a moon on the ceiling and around the room. There was a pool table but people were playing beer pong on it, there were people chugging, shotting, dancing, vomiting - this was what a party was all about and I loved it.

A couple of hours passed and Mia left Iago and me alone, she headed to the 'green room', a place where all the smokers go. She looked like she was having fun, she was smiling and dancing and passing a spliff around. Swaying side-to-side Iago placed his hands around my waist whilst I cupped his face, I soon rested my head on his chest and he rested his on my head. Mia walked over to us and pulled me to the side, she and I danced for a while until a certain song came on that was when I wanted to dance with Iago... 'I feel so close' by Calvin Harris came on and I ran and pulled Iago over to us. The speaker was now on full volume, bass boosted as well, the LED lights were no longer flashing different colours it was just flashing one consistent colour - white. Iago looked me in the eyes and said, "Ohhh, I know what we're doing. Re-creating Elena and Damon's scene in The Vampire Diaries, hmm" I started laughing and nodded my head.

Felix was on the mic and shouted, "CAN WE ALL START JUMPING UP AND DOWN - GRAB A RANDOM PARTNER AND LET'S DO SOME VAMPIRE DIARIES SHIT!!!!" Everybodys started laughing and the ground began to shake, everyone grabbed their partner and we all jumped up and down. This is what living feels like. I looked to see Mia and she grabbed a random girl, she looked cool. Iago grabbed my face with his index finger and thumb and said, "Hey, she's going to be okay." I nodded and continued living in the moment. As the music came to an end, Iago pulled me by the waist and cupped my face with one hand, the other holding my waist, we were breathing heavily from the dancing, it was getting really hot. I felt his skin on mine, I could smell his breath now. I leant in and so did he. Our lips touched one again and it was passionate. This felt so good but so wrong. I pulled away and saw Mia kissing Ivanna, "What's wrong?" Iago asked, I shake my head and lean straight back in.

Iago carried me upstairs and placed me on the bed, he was kissing my neck and then my face - he was so delicate. He moved to my collarbone but someone stormed in the room, "Woahh, Iago's banging Maddy. Sorry guys." I sat myself up and moved away from Iago and he shouted to Dan, the person who stormed in, "Get out!" Dan left the room and ran to the next available room with the girl he was hooking up with. Iago turned to me but the moment was ruined. Looking at my phone, I texted Mia, 'This party kinda sucks, do you want to go?'

Standing up now, I walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs to get another drink and a cute guy hands me a cup, "Tough night?" he asks, he could tell I was indignant, I had a weird expression - it was pain and anger caused by a loved one - I down the drink and it tasted kinda funny like there was a strong taste. I walked to the dance floor and started to party again but I started feeling faint not long after I drank my drink. I fell to the ground but someone saved my head from hitting the floor - it was Mia. My eyes closed, I accepted my fate and social suicide.