Chapter 10

I woke up to sizzling noises and the smell of fried eggs and bacon, I looked over to see Mia cheffing up some food. She looked wet as if she had just taken a shower. "Good morning bubba, you're finally awake." She says, "I took a shower, sorry I didn't want to wake you and ask so I just went for it." I looked at her and what she was wearing was familiar - she was wearing my three-inch frat sweat shorts and she was in her sports bra. "Hey those look famili-" Mia looked down at herself and looked at what she was wearing, "I also pinched some shorts, sorry, if that's not okay I can always stick my joggers back on..." She interrupted me, I shook my head and smiled at her. She turned back around to the food she was cooking and it smelt so good. I sit myself up and I see her walk over with a plate in her hand, she handed it to me and told me to eat up.

On the plate was bacon, fried eggs, some toasted bagels with avocado and some beans. She also made me an iced coffee - caramel flavoured too - my favourite. I looked at her and smiled, "Thank you," We sat and ate our food and it was so delicious. My mouth was watering so much. Mia smiled at me and took my empty plate to the sink. She looked so good in my clothes. Maddy stop, what are you doing? You're literally dating the hottest guy.

I walked up behind her and hugged her, our skin touched again and it felt magical - I was only in my joggers and a sports bra as I got quite... hot... when huddled up next to Mia last night so I had to take my sweater off. "Thank you for breakfast, it was delicious." Mia turned and smiled at me.

*DING DING* text from Iago...

'Hey babe, I have a shoot at 11 am, care to join? x'

I look at my phone and smile. I check the time and it's 10:20 am now so I text him back, 'Yeah sure, pick me up soon xx'

I tell Mia that I'm going to his shoot and she soon packed her things and left, "Thank you for an amazing night and morning." She said and then left. I tidied myself up and stuck on some more suitable clothes for a Calvin Klein shoot: AF1s, black mom jeans and a plain white tee. I left my apartment and headed out to Iago's car as he sent a text telling me he's waiting. I hopped into his car and we drove off. His shoot was only around the corner and I was amazed at how small the studio was. Although it was small it was full of such a variety of underwear, tops, trousers, socks and bras.

The whole environment was amazing - I loved every minute of it. I glanced at Iago in his white Calvin Klein boxers as he was being placed on the marker and being told to pose, multiple cameras from different angles were taking shots of him. His body is beautiful, his face is gorgeous and his smile... that damn smile. After three months of dating this fool, I finally come to my senses and realise why all the girls are in love with him. The Calvin Klein manager asked me to take some shots with Iago, I blushed and looked at Iago as he moved over to me, "What's happening?" he asks, the manager looks him directly in the eyes and says, "Can your girlfriend take some shots with you? She looks gorgeous and we really need someone like her to help bring attention to the Calvin Klein brand. Would you both be okay with that?"

"It's her body, not mine. This is entirely her decision. I mean, would you feel comfortable with doing that?" Iago asks me,

I looked into his eyes and then the managers, "I mean yeah sure, why not?"

"Great, the changing room is over there, what size are you? Ten?" He asks politely,

"Yes, a ten, thank you."

"Perfect, I'll get the stylist to fix up your hair, add some highlight to your face and then grab the correct underwear for you to model." He says enthusiastically.

Iago looked at me and jumped up and down in joy, "Are you freaking kidding me!?!?!? Maddy, you don't understand. This is amazing!!" He screams. I look at him and start smiling. I headed over to the makeup room and the stylist took my hair out of its bun and commented on how lovely my naturally wavy hair is, she then put some highlight on my nose, my cupid's bow and then some bronzer on my collarbones.