(12) - Human Trials

There hasn't even been a day since they found the rest of the Ark people, and now Bellamy was throwing a bag at Minjun again. "Pack your stuff. We're leaving," Minjun eyes the older guy suspiciously. There was no way they were letting them go all alone. In the adult's eyes, they were still reckless kids who thought they could survive on their own.

"They are letting us leave?" she asked the obvious.

Bellamy smirked under the bruises on his face. "We're sneaking out," Minjun and Bellamy shared meaningful glances, agreeing at the plan.

"Let's go find our friends,"

The Asian girl lost all of her closest friends these two days. Faith and Zack among them, and she swore to herself, and them, that she would do anything she could to get them back home safe. It was reckless but also a brave decision. She could die trying, but it was better than sitting behind the camp's walls doing nothing but hope. Do you want something? Go, get it. Do something about it.

She grabbed the backpack, and all six of them carefully sneaked from the opposite side of the Ark.

Sterling pulled her sleeve hesitatingly. "I'm sorry about before,"

Minjun blinked at his apology. Nothing of it mattered now; it belonged in the past. "Shut up, and let's go save our people."

Someone stopped their passage by pointing the flashlight at their faces. It was Doctor Abby Griffin and a guard member. "You're late," the woman exclaimed, referring to the older.

"Bellamy decided to bring company," Finn muttered, looking at Murphy. Minjun rolled her eyes when she came across Murphys' figure. The dirty blonde woman was a big help. They gave them two guns and some bullets.

"Find my son. His name is Nathan Miller."

All of the kids knew who Miller was. An excellent kid with great guarding skills. He got it from his father.

Finn was rushing to save his friends more than the others. "Slow down Finn," Minjun walked faster to be on the same level as he was.

"I'm not slowing down until we find Clarke and Faith," Finn, who heard Murphy and Bellamys arguing, freed the kids' hands without a second thought.

"That was fast,"

Finn was acting weird. Everyone was aware of it. Her attention flew back to Murphy."Keep up," she shouted back at Sterling and Monroe, with Murphy still glancing at her. "Stop looking at me and walk," she gritted her teeth. The hatred towards Murphy was still as strong as before. The boy shot Raven, like hell she was going to ever trust this asshole.

After hours of walking, Murphy managed to lead them to the grounder village. It was a normal village with normal people, children, and old people, who were just cooking food and running tasks around the village. "I told I'd find it."

This time, Murphy was really useful to the searching team. "I see nothing but grounders," Minjun rolled her eyes to Bellamy, who was taking a look with his gun. "Maybe because it is their village," she sarcastically commented.

"Our people aren't here." They were packing their supplies from the dropship. It made them even more suspicious. They were one hundred percent they kept the rest of the campers as hostages. "Maybe they killed them already," Finn next found out, one of the men was wearing Clarke's watch around his neck. They were going to attack the man with one eye without shooting him. The plan was clear and simple, but there was one issue: "What about Murphy?"

Bellamy picked two rocks from the ground and, throw them at the boy. He was going to be the bait.

The six of them carried the Grounder prisoner to the place, Finn once loved hiding into, the Art Supply Store. Finn's behavior changed a lot the past two days, and Minjun wasn't liking it very much. "Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?" He yelled to the man with the one eye. He claimed he never saw Clarke near the dropship. He was telling the truth, but the others figured he was just lying. They didn't know the mountain men caused this misunderstanding, and judging from the history and war they had with the grounders, it seemed like they were the ones they took the rest of them. Finn lost control and started punching the guy, ignoring Bellamy's yells. "Put the gun down,"